Between filming her newest music video “ENERGETIC” which is hot off her U.S. debut album, BoA made a new twitter account. (Psst..most likely so she can stalk Justin Timberlake). FYI, the choreographer for Energetic who goes by Tucker Barkley also did Ava’s Crazy as well as Britney Spears Circus. What a resume!

Something of note, she said she did another interview for CNN. The last time she was on CNN, she required a voice over translator. But I’m sure this time she’ll impress us with her new found English skills.

Go check out her new Twitter and the comments posted on the wall.
BoA’s Twitter

Old Interview 2006 Below

Thanks to: Nemo (uriboa), CP2552 (JPOPMUSIC), and bokachu (boajjang).

Tags: , , , , , ,

lilly118 - 06/16/09 4:29 pm

i can stalk boa now? *jumps for joy* haha jk
it would be cool if she did collaborate with jt.

that would be awesome.
Where is he though ? I haven’t heard new songs or anything

i can stalk boa now? *jumps for joy* haha jk
it would be cool if she did collaborate with jt.

Awsome I can’t wait for her CNN interviwe I will support you all the way!
BoA Fighting! n_n

cheekybodacious - 06/12/09 10:37 am

omg, anguyen! i saw that too. then i immediately made a forum topic about asuka dancing to boa!!!

anyways, my top favorites from the cd are Did Ya, Obsessed (the best song, imo), Hypnotic Dance Floor.

same here. well i saw it on allkpop

cheekybodacious - 06/11/09 3:00 pm
anguyen - 06/11/09 10:59 am

I want to see her on TV shows as well. Like So You Think You Can Dance.. ^_^

i seriously was gonna mention that, but i didnt know if anyone would agree.
i think her music on this CD is perfect for that show!

Yeah, Hypnotic Dancefloor and Energetic.. <3 She’d totally show the contestants how it’s done. smile

Edit: I just found out that Asuka Kondoh danced to BoA’s “Did Ya” on FOX’s SYTYCD. Yay. S5-Ep.7 pt.5 Starting at 2:07..

buttack5 - 06/11/09 7:59 pm

I want to follow BOA on TWITTER but the only problem is i don’t have one

go make one !

I want to follow BOA on TWITTER but the only problem is i don’t have one

Chidori - 06/11/09 6:07 pm

Even if all the attention would be on JT if he did a collaboration with BoA, it’d be a dream come true for her anyway, so I doubt she’d care! xD ♥ It would certainly raise her profile anyway, appearing beside such a well-known artist smile

oh yeah, boa would love working with him so much.
i’m sure it would make her famous here if she worked with him ^^

anguyen - 06/11/09 10:59 am

I want to see her on TV shows as well. Like So You Think You Can Dance.. ^_^

i seriously was gonna mention that, but i didnt know if anyone would agree.
i think her music on this CD is perfect for that show!

I want to see her on TV shows as well. Like So You Think You Can Dance.. ^_^

cheekybodacious - 06/10/09 6:09 pm
ryu00 - 06/10/09 5:45 pm
cheekybodacious - 06/10/09 1:54 pm
ryu00 - 06/10/09 9:02 am
anguyen - 06/10/09 8:51 am

BoA’s agency should try getting a collaboration with Justin Timberlake straight away! My two favourite artists. smile

yeah i wish that could happen too.  BoA would definitely gain more popularity.

but most of the attention would go towards JT~

lol thats true, but it would make for a great collaboration

oh yeah.
BoA’s awesome dancing/singing skills mixed with JT’s ability to bring sexyback would be amazing ^^

i know right?
like in Eat you up ! WOW

ryu00 - 06/10/09 5:45 pm
cheekybodacious - 06/10/09 1:54 pm
ryu00 - 06/10/09 9:02 am
anguyen - 06/10/09 8:51 am

yeah i wish that could happen too.  BoA would definitely gain more popularity.

but most of the attention would go towards JT~

lol thats true, but it would make for a great collaboration

oh yeah.

i hope the mv will be better then the eat you up mv…
especially the American ver. i din’t like

cheekybodacious - 06/10/09 1:54 pm
ryu00 - 06/10/09 9:02 am
anguyen - 06/10/09 8:51 am

yeah i wish that could happen too.  BoA would definitely gain more popularity.

but most of the attention would go towards JT~

lol thats true, but it would make for a great collaboration

ryu00 - 06/10/09 9:02 am
anguyen - 06/10/09 8:51 am

yeah i wish that could happen too.  BoA would definitely gain more popularity.

but most of the attention would go towards JT~

Yes people, I’m all for checking less things. It feels like work!

anguyen - 06/10/09 8:51 am

yeah i wish that could happen too.  BoA would definitely gain more popularity.

Obsessed is one of the best songs on the Album, easily.

cheekybodacious - 06/09/09 11:38 pm
japangirl - 06/09/09 11:24 pm

Energetic is my favorite song on her new album. I can’t wait for the video!

me too~
well thats not entirely true, Obsessed and Did Ya are my favorite from the album. but i relly love Energetic too!

Same. I like Energetic. It’s one of my favorite but it’s not my favorite song from her album.

she’s already made two mvs and now making a third. i don’t think they’ll be making more cuz it cost a lot of money to make videos.

@jeffy - they had utada’s album at best buy. i was going to buy it but they were sold out T_T ...keep looking, i am sure you will find it

@vuong - energetic is good, but i think Obsessed or Did Ya would be better MV’s

i dont want to make a twitter cause i dont get why

I cant wait for Energetic but i think obsessed would be a batter MV