The last time I made snapshots of the After School album I got some people to actually buy the album. A few members on Soompi and Ningin both sent messages and asked me how they could buy the After School album, so this time I’ll simply repeat the process.

I bought this at my local Korean music store, but you can grab it at Yesasia if you don’t have a good Asian music store near you. And remember Yesasia is having a 30% of ALL Kpop music, so its about time to add this to your shopping cart and stock up.

You can get the link for that right here: TYPE B

Tags: , , , , , ,

she is so pretty

^ she is always sexy ^

yes she is!^
Just saw her perform yesterday on music core. she was sexay! =]

I love the pics! She’s so pretty!

Misters0freshh - 06/13/09 7:11 pm
cheekybodacious - 06/12/09 10:40 am

i mean i can find asian markets no problem. but i cant seem to find ones selling asian cd’s T_T

oh, well same here. i know so many asian market but i only found one with asian cd but can’t seem to find one with korean cd’s

the one that i did find that sells asian cd’s sells like old stuff from people i havent heard of T_T

cheekybodacious - 06/12/09 10:40 am

uchiha - 06/12/09 7:34 am

you might need to drive 40 mins but you’ll hit an Asian super market raspberry

that’s long but worth it

you might need to drive 40 mins but you’ll hit an Asian super market raspberry

whoa ;D

ok, so i went to this asian market today. and they had asian CDs!!!!!...from like 10-15 years ago and by people i have never heard of T_T

i must find a better place ^^

All those pics look pretty cool

AppleSeed - 06/11/09 7:42 am

i’m pretty sure there’s an Asian store in every town across america. you just need to look harder!

theres not one in my city because my city is really really small (about 10000 ppl). but there is one in the city next door, but its like a 20 minute drive and i hate that part of town~

More stuff Ningin should give out raspberry

wow !

Cool beans. XD

phanxuanna12297 - 06/10/09 11:47 pm
cheekybodacious - 06/10/09 9:57 pm
phanxuanna12297 - 06/10/09 9:43 pm

-gasp-

i dont have a local korean store near by my place T.T

dont worry, i dont have one either T_T

lol
i wonder what those places r called then

there is one asian grocer store kinda near me. its very small and has some cd’s. but i dont go there because its in the bad part of town T_T
just go find the nearest asian grocery store. they will probably have some cd’s and movies~

cheekybodacious - 06/10/09 9:57 pm

dont worry, i dont have one either T_T

-gasp-

i dont have a local korean store near by my place T.T

iPsD - 06/10/09 9:08 pm

This makes me want to spend the little money I have on albums raspberry

lol. me too ^__^

thanks for sharing i think there really pretty

This makes me want to spend the little money I have on albums raspberry