It looks like the girls really are going for world domination! In an interview with Sina.com during their trip to Beijing today, the Wonder Girls revealed their plans for China during the later half of this year.

Aside from discussing what we already know about the Wonder Girls debut in America, Park Jin Young revealed that after the Wonder Girls finish up touring with the Jonas Brothers in America and releasing their debut English album, they plan to take on China as well. “The plans for Chinese activities have been decided for this winter. Not only will they release an English album this autumn, but they will release a Chinese language album at the same time. Along with this, they also plan to hold concerts in China this winter.”

The girls have been training for their Chinese debut just as long as they have been for America, learning Chinese and even getting Chinese names.

Tags: , , , ,

MoLteaser - 06/18/09 11:23 am

YAY! ... another step towards World Domination

i know right?
Famous all around the world

YAY! ... another step towards World Domination

buttack5 - 06/17/09 1:38 pm

i’d rather have the wonder girls

have you heard Chinese Sisters yet?
they actually (i think) sing better than WG, but they arent nearly as beautiful and sexy~

i’d rather have the wonder girls

naivenostalgia - 06/15/09 12:32 pm

I hope they’re not too overwhelmed. Releasing two albums in two different countries in two different languages has to be a lot to handle.

plus all the trips from Korea to US to Korea to China and soon Back to US must be so draining T_T

i know they are quiet fluent in Mando especially Sunye, she can speak really well, Yoobin need to practice more hhahaha

lina - 06/13/09 7:34 pm
cheekybodacious - 06/13/09 7:25 pm
lina - 06/13/09 7:22 pm

i think it would be better for wg if they only debut in America this year ...
so they can improve there English more

i think they should try america. if it doesnt work out too well, then they should go to china.

JYP seems to be eager to dominate all music markets ^^

yeah that’s true
but i realy would have liked it if they did a new korean album

i so agree. they need to release a new full length album. its long overdue~

Wow there just do’in it up right know! they must be so tiered travling around like this!? JYP what are ya do’in?

cheekybodacious - 06/13/09 7:25 pm
lina - 06/13/09 7:22 pm

i think it would be better for wg if they only debut in America this year ...
so they can improve there English more

JYP seems to be eager to dominate all music markets ^^

yeah that’s true
but i realy would have liked it if they did a new korean album

lina - 06/13/09 7:22 pm

i think it would be better for wg if they only debut in America this year ...
so they can improve there English more

JYP seems to be eager to dominate all music markets ^^

i think it would be better for wg if they only debut in America this year ...
so they can improve there English more

Misters0freshh - 06/13/09 7:16 pm
cheekybodacious - 06/12/09 10:42 am

so i am guessing Sisters is being kicked to the curb for a while so that WG can debut in china. Sisters sings really well too!

they do but the WG are BETTER ! smile

well of course WG is better...but Sisters needs to debut before WG debuts in china~

cheekybodacious - 06/12/09 10:42 am

they do but the WG are BETTER ! smile

cheekybodacious - 06/11/09 3:02 pm
anguyen - 06/11/09 10:57 am
ryu00 - 06/11/09 2:57 am
cheekybodacious - 06/11/09 2:52 am
Siralop7 - 06/11/09 2:31 am

I guess. I think I’m surprised because I would have though BoA would have been the person to do this at the time when she was “supposedly” trying to officially debut in China instead of WG. Hope they can keep up. lol

woah, boa tried to debut in china? when was that?

i remember there were several old songs that BoA sang in mando version.

She has re-released six of her songs in Mandarin. They are SARA, My Prayer, Girls on Top, ID; Peace B, I’m Sorry and My Name.

dayumm, i didnt know that. BoA sure is super talented ^^

she is !

Good Luck Wonder Girls

anguyen - 06/11/09 10:57 am
ryu00 - 06/11/09 2:57 am
cheekybodacious - 06/11/09 2:52 am
Siralop7 - 06/11/09 2:31 am

woah, boa tried to debut in china? when was that?

i remember there were several old songs that BoA sang in mando version.

dayumm, i didnt know that. BoA sure is super talented ^^

ryu00 - 06/11/09 2:57 am
cheekybodacious - 06/11/09 2:52 am
Siralop7 - 06/11/09 2:31 am

woah, boa tried to debut in china? when was that?

i remember there were several old songs that BoA sang in mando version.

Wonder Girls just might be the ultimate pop group ever…

that would be awesome !

was it BoA that sang those mando songs? i thot it was a double raspberry

Hellojeffy - 06/11/09 3:01 am

Haha I love being able to understand this.
Makes me excited ^-^
I loved the Sina interview, their Chinese is so cute smile
Can’t wait to hear the Nobody in Mandarin tonight.

do you speak chinese or something?

Haha I love being able to understand this.
Makes me excited ^-^
I loved the Sina interview, their Chinese is so cute smile
Can’t wait to hear the Nobody in Mandarin tonight.

cheekybodacious - 06/11/09 2:52 am
Siralop7 - 06/11/09 2:31 am

woah, boa tried to debut in china? when was that?

i remember there were several old songs that BoA sang in mando version.