2ne1 is back on your team, covering fire with additional tactics to save your arse. That’s right, the audio of their vocal recordings has been released for SUDDEN ATTACK and will self destruct 10 seconds after you complete the Youtube video.

With the walkie talkie effects combined with enthusiastic grunting, this really puts you into the game’s realism factor.

What are you waiting for; CL says area clear. Dara will cover fire, so go plant the bomb in the warehouse!

I don’t know about you but I want to see what it looks like when Dara throws a flash bang.

Thanks to: Kbites

^ Cause it’s a simple online game with the purposes of killing people.

Why do the graphics look so bad???

^ Yeah me neither, but I don’t think I’d understand what’s going on anyways.

Still havent tried it..anyone>?

I dont know where to dl it >.<

you cant use them in the US version of the game huh? cuz my brother has the US version but i dont see them anywhere :/

^ Would be so awesome D: ...

I thought they were all so cute!! I would love to be featured in a video game!

I didn’t know games like this existed. I wish we had a version of this game over here. raspberry

phanxuanna12297 - 09/26/09 6:47 pm

^ LOL XD
i just like gatorade

BoA likes focus - the pink one >< I don’t like the taste of that, I like the red one um.. dragon fruit flavour smile

Those glasses are tight I want a pair.

Yes its their real voice smile

sarahnghae - 09/26/09 9:28 am
Lilsparky67 - 09/25/09 5:33 am

The one that looks the best is Minji. It sort of looks like Bom, Dara is a bit weird, but it works. CL looks pretty similar though.

I’m pretty sure it is them xD
Not an animation but really them lol

No, not the video sarah. The pictures of them as characters in the game.

^ LOL XD
i just like gatorade

CL drinking vitamin water ^__^ ~

I like to try it...anyone dl it yet?

Lilsparky67 - 09/25/09 5:33 am

I’m pretty sure it is them xD
Not an animation but really them lol

LOL that’s BOM sniping? Her video game character looks so intense raspberry

^
oh ic.

“Flashbang!” raspberry

^ She wears them once in a while, it’s up to the stylists.

anguyen - 09/25/09 11:57 am

CL and her sunglasses! smile

lol....does Cl wear it anymore raspberry

CL and her sunglasses! smile

buttack5 - 09/20/09 3:25 am

aw there so cute and bow seems so confused and embarrassed

sorry i ment to say Bom

omg they look soo cool!!!

aw there so cute and bow seems so confused and embarrassed