Welcome, back Lazy-(Jae)bums, and fans for this edition of my lazy man’s 2PM news sumary summary. Things are just getting warmed up here and alarming as the news is for 2PM, they did win “Top Entertainment Issue” of the year.
- Remember that outfit that was fetching 6 grand? Now its up to nearly 2 millon USD! Good grief. Do fans really have that kind of money? I guess they don’t as later the auction was put on hold due to fake bidders. Alas, it is back on and it indeed is up to near where it was before, again. What kind of stalker fan has $2 million in the bank?
- More people came forward to talk about Jae. His high school teacher spoke, explaining the reasons behind Jae Bum’s MySpace messages: “When Jae Bum first reached Korea, it was tough for him. The food was not right for him, and there was no one for him.” Also, a priest at the church which Jae Bum attends regularly recalled, “He is a very gentle child. He is a child who knows how to respect his parents and have good relationships with other members. I see that the Korean society is still sensitive to the American Koreans 2nd generation from the responses I see. For example there is a problem in the military where people will say, ‘You live a special life in the States, we live in our narrow country’, people can be still very sensitive about it.”
- The Hottests continued to make free exterior decorations on the JYP building. With paper roses, they made a giant banner all the around the front of the building, that spelled in the middle, “Waiting for Jae.”
- The band originally made a date that said the day their new album was released , but now it’s been taken down, due to certain delays they are experiencing. In the meantime, fans continue to protest exclaiming that they want Jae bum’s return if they were to buy the CD, or won’t buy it at all!
- Finally, 2PM’s website reads a counter thats counting down at this moment in time about 64 hours, and pictures a beating heart. What the heck of a mystery Is this? I wonder what will happen now. You can view it here http://2pm.jype.com/.
Oh and try not to sit around staring at the above website..You need to be alive for my next edition!
Thanks to kbites
No reactions to display.