I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. Lots of pretty cool moments this year on Ningin. Hmm, I’m thinking we should do an End of the Year special just to recap everything. If you recall, we did one for 2008. This year, the End of the Year special will be more epic! But I’m getting ahead of myself. We still have a few more days before Christmas. Jinra and the Ningin Bloggers have been really nice this year and hopefully Santa will grant them everything they asked for in their 12 Days of Christmas Special. Though, Jinra already has lots of sexy, hot Asian men surrounding her on a regular basis. I guess you can never have enough of those. Since all Ningin users have been really good this year, we have something special in mind for all of you! It’ll be unveiled in a few days or so. I hope you guys like games!

Let’s see who the best 2PM fans are this week. Why it’s Lilsparky67, AnabelStars, and karens2! They’ll be rewarded with a lovely 2PM poster that they can stare at as they fall asleep. i2ayumi made it close, but it wasn’t meant to be. phanxuanna12297, AlexaNguyen, ludachris714, ContagiousLaughter, TammyBlock aka (sh0r0ck, newly minted Rekuru blogger), and DannyTruong rounds out the top 10. Congrats to everyone!

Next week’s prize: 2PM’s 1:59 album.

Current contest: Ninja Assassin Posters, Mixr Holiday Rewards.

Pin Game: Chipmunks Squeakquel

Miss something this week? Check the weekly wrap-up.

Stay warm for those in temperate climates!

Recent Reactions:

Arishay reacted: Hearts

wow congrats to everyone

Siralop7 - 12/23/09 2:58 am

Congrats to everyone that won.

Yes congrats to them...poster looks top-notch.

Congrats to everyone that won.

^ yeah i like their new concept for this album

JinraIlustrisimo - 12/21/09 11:48 pm
i2ayumi - 12/21/09 12:12 pm
ludachris714 - 12/21/09 11:22 am
JinraIlustrisimo - 12/21/09 10:02 am
i2ayumi - 12/21/09 2:52 am

Congrats guys! Worked hard for that 2PM poster! smile “Though, Jinra already has lots of sexy, hot Asian men surrounding her on a regular basis.” - I knew it!! XD

This is true. Sometimes I don’t know what to do with myself. ;p

Just enjoy every minute of it xD

I’m sure she already is *jealous* raspberry

Hahaha. Good idea, Chris.

Ayumi, you too can reap the same benefits of having sexy men around you all the time. Just allow yourself to have my essence rub off on you. It’s bound to happen wink

Yeah, NP.

I like how 2PM’s CD/Poster picture turned-out, it looks cool!

i2ayumi - 12/21/09 12:12 pm
ludachris714 - 12/21/09 11:22 am
JinraIlustrisimo - 12/21/09 10:02 am
i2ayumi - 12/21/09 2:52 am

This is true. Sometimes I don’t know what to do with myself. ;p

Just enjoy every minute of it xD

I’m sure she already is *jealous* raspberry

Hahaha. Good idea, Chris.

I wonder what this game is about grin

ludachris714 - 12/21/09 11:22 am
JinraIlustrisimo - 12/21/09 10:02 am
i2ayumi - 12/21/09 2:52 am

This is true. Sometimes I don’t know what to do with myself. ;p

Just enjoy every minute of it xD

I’m sure she already is *jealous* raspberry

JinraIlustrisimo - 12/21/09 10:02 am
i2ayumi - 12/21/09 2:52 am

This is true. Sometimes I don’t know what to do with myself. ;p

Just enjoy every minute of it xD

i2ayumi - 12/21/09 2:52 am

This is true. Sometimes I don’t know what to do with myself. ;p

congrats to the best 2PM fans wink

What a wonderful year it has been; ‘2PM’ omg that’s hot!

congrats to those who won :]

yay and congrats to Sean and Karen! also super awesome blogger Tammy ^_^

Congrats. to Karen and Anabel! This year really has gone by so fast. It was great to be a part of Ningin for 2009. I hope 2010 will be even better! Way to go to Tammy! Thank you once again Hoc, Ningin, and Mixr Media!

Congrats to the winners!