At Day 7, can you believe it’s almost been a week since we started the Super Junior Decathlon? As we’re nearing the end of the Super Junior Decathlon, it’s easier to make an estimate of who’s going to have fun. (Everyone!) Speaking of estimates, today’s game is Estimate It!
Some things to remember:
1. Make sure your name is on the roster of eligible players! If not, then you are not eligible to win prizes.
2. Only scores in the next 24 hours will count. Full rules and structure here.
3. In addition to the Super Junior prizes, you’ll also be playing for these virtual pins (today is the chibi Leeteuk pin), a random autographed prize and a Leeteuk autographed photo if you end up in first place for the day. If you can’t get enough of our pins, we highly recommend playing this week’s pin challenges for chances to win more Super Junior pins: Absent Super Junior Member and Super Junior pin challenges 1 and 2.
4. Even if you don’t win today or finish in the top 10, it’s a 10-day long event. You can still make a comeback. A lot of people are good at different games and bad at others. Plus, playing games gives you EXP which goes toward our weekly EXP giveaways! Here’s a list of giveaways you still have time to enter:
- An autographed Super Junior Bonamana photo
- My Lovely Sam-soon DVD set
- Wonder Girls LA Concert Tickets
- Super Junior Boys in City 3 Photobook (F’n Giveaway)
- After School Bang! poster
- After School Bang! albums
Technical issues & notes:
-Please upgrade to the latest version of Firefox which is 3.6.3. Older versions might have problems loading games properly.
-If your game doesn’t load and is stuck at 0%, then just refresh your browser by typing ctrl+f5.
-If your score doesn’t submit to Ningin please take a screenshot of your score and post it in the comments here.
Those new to Ningin should definitely get to know more about our EXP system and how it earns you lots of cool stuff! While you’re at it, take a read about all the cool things that Ningin does in our Newbie Intro Guide.
Also, feel free to introduce yourself here if you’re a new user — you’re bound to meet people here that share the same interests you have!
Show All Reactions