It’s safe to say that flash games don’t have the same level of completeness as their bigger budget console or PC games. So there’s a good chance that many of them will have bugs or something odd about them which makes them unusable for MLG matches. These bugs can be annoying and one in Gingerbread Circus ruined Day 9 of the Super Junior Decathlon. That’s why I’m asking everyone to pitch in to help find bugs. If it does turn out to be a bug, then you’ll get a whopping 500 EXP points!
Here’s some things you should know:
1. Only look at tournament games. The rest aren’t used in tournaments and so don’t matter for MLG.
2. Don’t bother reporting scores not submitting. It happens. It’s the nature of flash games no matter what browser, operating system, or game that you’re playing.
3. Some games are more difficult than others. It’s not a bug if some challenge is too hard and you can’t beat it.
4. A bug is an error, flaw, mistake, failure, or fault in a game that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways. Basically, if something happened that should not have happened, it could be a bug. Like in Gingerbread Circus, the car stage on hard mode doesn’t end after you hit the goal of 75 knives. It allows you to keep going on and on until the time runs out and you rack up tons of points. This is a bug because normal mode does not behave this way.
5. Try to reproduce the bug. It means a lot of you can repeat the bug over and over as sometimes bugs are just a one-time fluke.
Sometimes it’s hard to distinguish a bug from an intended feature. But it’s better to be safe and just report it. You might get 500 EXP for doing so.
To submit a bug:
- Click on the yellow Options button . It’s next to the title of each game.
- Click on report
- Fill in as much detail as possible. What mode were you playing? What browser did you use? What did you do to make the bug happen. Were you able to reproduce the bug? Does the game lag or slow down after awhile and does this lag give you an advantage?
If I can’t reproduce the bug you won’t get any points.
On a similar note, if you found a bug and chose not to report it so that you can use it your advantage in a Decathlon or MLG match, then you’re basically asking for a lifetime ban. I consider that to be cheating.
No reactions to display.