So this is really annoying. No results for today. Why? Because I just caught at least three cheaters and suspect another six…in the top 20 alone! Man, I don’t know why you guys keep thinking you can get away with it or that I’ll look the other way. More importantly, I don’t know why you guys think it’s ok to cheat after I spent three blog posts saying that you can’t and that I’m considering not doing Decathlons anymore.

First things first, I decided to throw out Day 2 scores like I did for Day 9 of the Super Junior Decathlon. There were just too many accounts that are cheating or I suspect could be cheating. To clarify, I’m not saying the majority of you cheated, just that there’s enough for me to not have faith in the results and I don’t have the time to go through 200+ accounts.

So everyone gets a Wooyoung pin. The poster for Day 2 moves into the random prize pool.

The more important thing, I’m seriously thinking of canceling this Decathlon and future ones. I’m also thinking of not associating prizes with games any more in general. I don’t want to do this, but I also don’t want to spend hours every night analyzing scores.

Ningin has so many prizes to give out and we love doing so…like we really do…but some of you make it really impossible to do so and it’s going to affect everyone else.

I really feel bad for all of you that play your hardest and are having fun. I’ve banned a bunch of people, disqualified a bunch more, changed the structure of how we give out prizes, and appealed to cheaters saying that I can’t continue doing Decathlons if people keep cheating. Yet we still have cheaters.

For now, the Decathlon is going to continue. If that changes, you guys will know soon enough.

Tags: ,

must be tiring for the admins to keep thinking about these things… >_<

Aigo… again it??? I can’t believe~~ -_-” Ahhh~~ I worked hard for that score… but these cheaters...ç-ç why they are doing it to us?

Oh my goodness....can’t you just play and have fun?  If you want the prize that bad, just go out and buy it.  Stop ruining it for everyone that is actually having fun and using their own skill to win or start your own site for cheaters only and have your own competitions!!

Omg.. I can’t believe there are still cheaters while there are 3+(?) posts posted with warnings about the consecuences for cheating and playing unfairly..
Jeez some people really shouldn’t ruin this for others and be so selfish ^^

Oh that’s horrible! argh ~ that stupid cheaters. innocent users will suffer from this folk! -__- STOP IT!

i haven’t got it the pin too xD

karens2 - 05/30/10 9:18 am
dahlia - 05/30/10 8:20 am
sherrie - 05/30/10 8:13 am

by the way, the pin has not give out yet...right???

i believe so...i haven’t gotten mine yet either :D

me neither

me too

dahlia - 05/30/10 8:20 am
sherrie - 05/30/10 8:13 am

by the way, the pin has not give out yet...right???

i believe so...i haven’t gotten mine yet either :D

me neither

cheaters cheaters cheaters.
they’re everywhere!! ahhhhh~

byong~

sherrie - 05/30/10 8:13 am

by the way, the pin has not give out yet...right???

i believe so...i haven’t gotten mine yet either :D

by the way, the pin has not give out yet...right???

sherrie - 05/30/10 4:48 am

so bad
i have play lots of time about this
although according to the rank i was just 25
but i feel bad with people who cheat..
DO U KNOW HOW AMNY TIME I HAVE SPEND IN THE GAME!!!!
ROAR!!!!!!!!!

Same here..
I spent many hours playing that game and I don’t even know how many times I played and yet there are cheaters?
this is so disappointing.. >.<

This is so disappointing and so unfair to all the players who have played fair specially to those players who are on the top which did not cheat, if you wont tell us the names of the cheaters everyone would think that the players that are on top of the game are the ones who cheated and that’s unfair…

o mah gahd! why do you cheat?! and how do you cheat?!?! if you wanna cheat guys.. don’t do it here pls… or better yet DON’T CHEAT! men! on the brighter side we get to have wooyoung pin keke

cheaters again and again

cheaters!don’t ruin this decathlon!!
play fair peole!

It’s too bad that cheating is still happening despite of the warnings given. I tried my best yesterday even though it’s hard. I hope that the players will just follow the instructions and refrain from cheating. On another note, I haven’t received my Wooyoung pin yet. T.T

OMG i was out all day and what happened to that game?
who cheated?

Ah, so bored :(.

victoriaa - 05/30/10 6:25 am
victoriaa - 05/30/10 6:21 am

i know! repel them from ningin. :D
but then again...they could make another account, and make more..and more. :|

you make us lowlevel NONcheaters look a disgrace. :|

and cant we not cheat? just like the first decathlon we had. no one cheated. [well i think] so why is there a need to cheat now?

um. hoc bans people from the website. so if ur banned. your computer can’t be able to access ningin at all

OMG. i feel so bad. i play so hard. :((
i really wish that all of us will be fair in playing, because all of us want the prize ryt.?

This is so unfair for people who tried their hardest to get a high score with their own abilities ><”
Really hope these people stop..the decathlon’s fun and it’s getting ruined ><”

I understand its unfair for those who are low level and actually try with their own skill BUT if the majority of people who are cheating and making it where we wont have decathlons at all are low level wouldnt it better to raise the level requirement? I’m pretty sure Hoc doesnt want to go through this EVERY single decathlon. It might still happen but the number of cheaters would probably be less and it would be easier on Hoc and everyone else.

T_T
and to think i spent so long trying to play.
no wonder some of them can get such high scores.

well, the best way to deal with this would be to find bug-free games
so that there wont be anymore cheating incidents..
though this might limit the variety of games to be competed against though

victoriaa - 05/30/10 6:21 am