Congratulations to our previous Caption This winner mattaay who submitted, “Stage face; Yuri. Pre-stage face; Sooyoung. Pre-pre-stage face; Yoona.” Playing Caption This is easy: Submit your own caption of the featured photo in the comments below. The creator of the caption we like the most earns 100 EXP points. More »
- Say hello to the Antenn-Aid, a gadget that could possibly be the solution to the iPhone 4’s antenna problems!
- Speaking of antennas, HTCYou performs the Death Grip Antenna test on the HTC Magic.
- AKB48’s new album cover is looking a lot racier than usual!
- GirlyBubble reviews what could possibly be the cutest, kawaii-est YesStyle shirts, ever.
- Fight dry, wrinkly hands with FlauntMe’s 5 tips for softer hands.
- Can’t keep all the NFL signings straight? BlitzNation highlights all the key contract signings.
- Miss True Blood this week? Don’t worry. I recapped it for you.
With the big success of the first Ningin Captains match, naturally we’re going to do more. Today I bring you round two. I’m looking to make this one a little big bigger. 7 Ningin Captains instead of 5 with each team size increasing to 13 from 9. Again we first select the Captains, then the Captains select their own team members and one flash game. Winners get Reward Points and everyone gets EXP. Read on for more details. More »
Congratulations to amel34 for correctly answering the previous Trivia question, “What movie did We Got Married’s Jo Kwon and Ga-in go see after their date at the arcade?” with Hachiko. Playing Trivia is simple: Be the first person to answer the trivia question correctly and win 100 EXP points! Today’s trivia question is courtesy of me: More »
iDish is an app that lets you use your iPad as a plate — You better believe it. If you’re hungry but all of your dishes are dirty or if by some freak accident you broke them all (or if you just want to try something wacky), then you should get the iDish app. This app provides you with various dishes that you can put your food on. Since it’s a Japanese app, the dishes available are made for, well, Japanese food like sushi or curry (though you can probably improvise with the dishes). More »