People name their kids after some pretty crazy things. It’s something that happens all over the world, and, depending on where you live, the names can be derived from many different places. Although the majority agree that they wouldn’t actually name their kids these names, a Japanese poll recently compiled the top ten anime and game characters that people would consider naming their children after. Keep reading to check it out!
1. Touma (Toaru Majutsu no Index, others)
2. Sora (Kingdom Hearts franchise)
3. Cloud (Final Fantasy VII, others)
4. Hayate (Hayate the Combat Butler)
5. Sousuke (Full Metal Panic!)
6. Tomoya (Clannad)
7. Koyomi (Bakemonogatari)
8. Yuri (Tales of Vesperia)
9. Kyōsuke (Little Busters!)
10. Kyō (The King of Fighters franchise)
1. Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index, others)
2. Yuna (Final Fantasy X, others)
3. Nanoha (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, others)
4. Yui (K-ON!)
5. Sakura (Card Captor Sakura)
6. Mio (K-ON!)
7. Yuri (Angel Beats!)
8. Nagisa (Clannad)
9. Rin (Fate/stay night)
10. Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai - the Garden of sinners)
I think some of these names would actually be pretty neat. I would definitely consider naming one of my kids some of these. Or maybe I’m just weird…
Would you ever consider naming your child after an anime/game character?
No reactions to display.