Lots of new users lately, so let’s try to catch everyone up to date on our rules regarding winning a prize.
1. All the giveaway instructions need to be followed as we do check the winning entry. If the contest structure states that you follow a Twitter account, we check for that. If it asks for a retweet and your Twitter is private then there is no way for us to verify your retweet. If we can’t verify, then your entry is excluded. Yes you can get around that by being friends and giving us permission to see your account, but with so many contests and winners on a nearly daily basis, we do not have the resources to do that.
2. We need a shipping address. If you don’t want to give out your address, then don’t enter our contests as we’re not going to meet you at a neutral location to hand you the prize. You also may not come to our offices anytime to pick up your prize.
3. We need to see a valid government ID that has a photo + address. The address on that ID must match your shipping address. Some of you don’t have government issued IDs and have sent us other stuff like bank statements, report cards, and letters of affidavits. (How is it possible to have a bank account without a government ID?) We’re flexible to a certain extent on this and it’s usually treated on a case by case basis. One factor regarding our flexibility is your general standing and EXP rank within our communities.
4. You need to get back to us within five days of winning. Winners are announced via our Blogs and sent a private message notice. We can’t hold onto your prize forever and we reserve the right to give it to someone else if you will not claim it.
5. For giveaways involving Twitter/Facebook, yes you do need to actually have a Twitter/Facebook. At this time we can’t accept substitutes sites because our system is integrated with Twitter/Facebook and we can automatically track sharing/retweeting. For those lacking account on these sites, we do have giveaways that do not employ Facebook/Twitter such as our Weekly EXP and our Reward Center.
6. If you sent us your ID information before, you do not need to send us your information again. If you have moved since this information was last sent, you would need to provide new documents with the new address.
These are the conditions of our giveaways. Should you enter our many contests, you agree to abide by them.
How fast do items ship?
Do we ship internationally?
Items will be processed and packaged for shipment at least once a month. If redemption volume is higher, we will process shipments more quickly. Expect to recieve your items within 4-8 weeks in most cases. For international shipments, please add an additional 4-8 weeks for increased shipping time. Some items in the Reward Center may be added before we actually recieve them as part of a promotional campaign. These items may be immediately available for redemption but will not be shipped until we physically recieve them. Digital items will be delieved within 1-2 weeks.
Help, more than 4-8 weeks (12-16 internationally), and I still haven’t recieved our items!
We will ship items to you with the address you give us exactly. Please verify the address that you provided us is correct. Mixr Media uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) to ship all packages. With few exceptions, we do not ship items with a tracking number due to the extra cost of tracking packages. Furthermore, the USPS currently does not offer international tracking services. We are not responsible for lost or stolen mail. Unfortunately there is no recourse should this happen as our responsibility to you ends after the item is handed over to the USPS. To date, we have never lost an item in the mail while shipping domestically. We have had a few packages lost or returned to us internationally. Should an item be returned to us, we will try to ship the item again after we have verified your address again.
My item arrived damaged or broken, can I get a new one?
Most of our items are shipped sealed in its original retail box. We will make reasonable effort to package your item with care. However, we are not responsible for damaged or broken items during shipment.
Show All Reactions