Watching this episode of Glee was a joy. With the whole concept revolving around Britney Spears, they also included some features of Britney and her cast mindlessly dreaming in the dentist chair. Awesome right? Not only that, this episode was definitely something different that caught Gleek’s wondering at some stages. Now, Brittany is rapidly catching attention on Glee already! But no Charice? Anyways, here are the highlights for this episode, Britney/Brittany:
- Will realizes how much he loves Terri.
- Artie makes the football team.
- Finn and Rachael argues making Will a frustrated men.
- Rachael tests Finn after recently joining the football club (AGAIN!) by influencing Quinn to tempt him making him go unfaithful.
- Brittany who disagrees the Britney Spears concept is shown performing one of her hit singles herself. After singing ‘Me Against The Music’, Britney appears in her dream and allows her to realize her talent. Therefore, Brittany now demands, ‘I request for a solo in every glee club.’
- Brittany reveals her real name, Brittany S Pears, struggling all years in life out coming the shadows name.
- Baby… hit me one more time! Such a great song and, Rachael pulls it off very well! But, to be honest, it’s not her greatest singing.
- Glee storms the stage with Toxic by Britney Spears.
YAY! I remember watching the Lady Gaga episode and I was already so happy, until today. Next time, I hope they actually feature the artist in it, because that would be so awesome! Though, I hope there are more of these theme weeks, very very entertaining to watch! Wishing for a Ke$ha week soon. What do you think of this episode?