From Rekuru: Juliet’s upcoming single, Yuki Love, isn’t set to drop until December 15, but before you start complaining about how that seems weeks away, you should take a watch the PV preview that they’ve teasingly released a portion of the song with. The hopeful melody will (hopefully) chase away any blues you might otherwise experience until the 15th. More »
- Take a listen to the full track for Hey!Say!JUMP’s upcoming single, “Arigatou ~Sekai no Doko ni Itemo~” - not bad.
- Today’s Photo of the Day reveals something about Mario you may or may not have known - shocking if you didn’t.
- Gryffindor takes the lead in Update #4 for the MLG: Harry Potter Edition, but it’s not over yet - it could still be anyone’s game!
- The Power of Makeup can be a very impressive tool to master that can really change your appearance to an almost unrecognizable state.
- Multitouch support for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will be coming, which is better than not at all.
- Colder weather means more people getting sick, bleh. But if I had this Kawaii Mask to keep me company, it doesn’t seem so bad.
- Your WiFi connection may come in super handy for your internet entertainment, but it seems as though trees may not love it so much.
- These Boo Boo Bling bandages from Sephora will make your next minor injury really glamorous.
Eat lots, be thankful, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!~ - What was the highlight of your day? More »
All the Song Joong Ki fans will be crying because after hosting KBS Music Bank for one year and three months, both MCs Joong Ki and Seo Hyo Rim will be leaving the show for good. However, on the bright side, new MCs will take over the show. The new MCs are actors Hyun Woo and Kim Min Ji! More »
VIPs lost their minds late last week when the Ukrainian pop group Time and Glass released a music video with several similarities to Big Bang’s “Tell Me Goodbye“. Now, the group has come out with an optimistic video response to all the backlash to clear up any misunderstanding. Listen to what they had to say below. More »
Amber of f(x) has been MIA due to her leg injury, causing fans to be doubtful of her future with f(x). Rumors arose that f(x) would soon become a 4 member group however, SME was fast to deny the fact. Amber failed to show up to multiple schedules as she resides in her home town to slowly recover. More »
Korean singer Psy was recently participated in the recording of KBS variety show “Hello,” and he revealed that he styles his own hair. Usually, there are professional hairstylists who do celebrities’ hair, but Psy doing his own hair came out as a surprise. He also revealed that the hairstyle takes FOUR hours to do! More »
Congratulations to user blueberrypop for correctly guessing the previous Voice Snippets game with 2AM’s Jokwon. For guessing within 10 minutes, she receives an EXP speed bonus of 25 points. Voice Snippets is a blog game in which you listen to a voice snippet and post your guess of who the voice belongs to. The first person to guess correctly will receive 100 EXP points. More »
Today’s song of the day, courtesy of neha200, features V4men’s “Go Back.” A Korean band that debuted in Vietnam and sing in Vietnamese, this four group member consists of Ji/One, Lee Jung Ho, Jung Sae Young and Ha Hyoun Hee. A sad ballad song who’s music video shows the guy’s love dying in the end, the heartbreaking lyrics match well with the strings in the background. More »
Korean actress Shin Min Ah recently attended 2010 Style Icon Awards. Even though she didn’t walk the red carpet, she was there to receive her “Style Icon Actress” award. She wore a dress from Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2010 collection. Then she wore black tights and black pumps. Finally, she completed her look with simple silver accessories. More »
Tony An, who is a former member of popular idol group from the ‘90s H.O.T, has been making a lot of television appearances after being discharged from the army. On a recent episode of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” Tony talked about his past girlfriend back when he was still part of H.O.T. More »
Today’s video of the day, courtesy of Minxiah, features XLR8’s “You’re So Hot.” A P-pop (Pinoy/Phillipines Pop) group that debuted this year, this is the first track of their debut album “XLR8.” With repetitive lyrics and a catchy beat, any Kpop fan should definitely check these guys out below. More »