It’s Christmas time at McKinley High! Artie goes to great lengths to keep Brittany’s faith in Santa alive, Mr. Schuester encourages the Glee kids to go caroling around school to raise money for charity, and Sue channels her inner Grinch. Since season 2 began, I have struggled to find a more grounded sanity in Glee, however, I am really impressed in this episode, A Very Glee Christmas.
- Finn officially breaks up with Rachel
- Will decides to stay away from Emma
- Kurt shows up at the beginning of the episode for a song and then disappears
- “Merry Christmas, Darling” – Rachel sets up a winter wonderland in the auditorium.
- “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” – Kurt helps Blaine rehearse this holiday duet as a fire crackles nearby in an inviting library.
- Artie keep Brittany’s belief in Santa alive
In the first couple minutes, where the scene had Christmas trees and Santa hats, I thought the episode was going to be completely cheesy! I just love how the 3 plots saved the episode. I kinda hate how Finn and Rachel breaks up. They were a perfect couple. Glee is having a hiatus until February.
Anyone watch this episode? Thoughts?
No reactions to display.