Today’s video of the day, courtesy of lytoe, features 2AM’s leader Jokwon playing the violin, or so he makes you think so, in an episode of Star King. Introducing himself in English turned gibberish to violinist Sue Son, proceeding to his performance, it turns out to be a backtrack he just mimicks to along the way. Throwing in his kabb dance moves, the most shocking is when he reveals his… watch below to see what it is. More »
- Don’t forget to participate your vote in the Ningin 2010 End of the Year Awards, especially with that sweet reward at the end, just for stating your opinion!
- Have everything you need in one hand with the Callet case that keeps your phone and wallet insides snugly together.
- Final Fantasy XI fans will be excited to get a sneak peek at the Heroes of Abyssea mini-expansion with the release of an exciting trailer and pictures.
- Talking as freely as her personality seems, Ke$ha gives an interesting interview concerning her fashion sense.
- Too similar for comfort? KAT-TUN’s newest song sounds pretty close to a previously released track, or are connections just being forced?
- The Archos Internet Tablets receive a very nice upgrade with its firmware, making it more of a contender in the tablet market.
- It’s important to care for your hair in the harsh weather, so a quick read through of Dos and Don’ts in using hair oil would be smart to not make a mistake.
- Back again and cuter than ever, the Sanrio x McDonald’s watches have arrived and are waiting for you in a Happy Meal.
Focused and productive in the final stretches for finals - What was the highlight of your day? More »
After it was announced that Changmin and Yunho would be making a comeback under the name DBSK, Avex has followed up with tentative details regarding the duo’s first Japanese single, which is slated to drop on January 26 of next year. More »
From Girlybubble: McDonald’s and Sanrio have teamed up yet again to bring back the McDonald’s x Sanrio Happy Meal Watches! This year, the watches are looking much cuter than last year. I’m all about replacing the typical watch faces with Sanrio character faces. If you’re like me and too old/find that Happy Meals don’t satisfy your appetite, you can actually just purchase them. Purchasing ensures that you get the watch you want, I’m told. More »
From Girlybubble: It’s unfortunate that I still don’t have a car of my own, but if I had one, I would decorate my car with all the kawaii things I could get! After looking at the picture of this truck, my imagination became wilder. There is absolutely no space on the car because Hello Kitty and her friends have dominated the outside part of it! More »
From Rekuru: Seems like people think that not every Asian celebrity has the “Asian face” despite being, well, Asian. So who does have the “perfect” Asian face? 22 year old college student Murayama Nagomi will be representing Japan at the 2011 Miss International Beauty Pageant - she is the one on the right. She was selected by judges for having the perfect “asian face.” I’m not really sure what their criteria were - is it the hair, the facial structure? Maybe it’s everything. But no doubt, she is really pretty. More »
Welcome back to yet another KPOP Idol-Off match! This time around, a BoA Hurricane Venus album is at stake! For this match, we’re pitting SNSD’s Tiffany against Super Junior’s Donghae. Sure, it’s a cruel pairing since a lot of people are fans of both, but this isn’t about bands. It’s about the idols with the most passionate fans. It’s up to this match to determine whether Tiffany or Donghae will advance on to be the top KPOP Idol. Read on for more details. More »
Li You’s story continues in Gloomy Salad Days, as well as the stories from Xiao Ju and Qiao Qiao, and really, it only gets worse from this point on. I seriously cried throughout the entire episode, it was overwhelming depressing. Though this show holds an awareness, the fact that these are based off of true stories just makes my heart ache. I really support the message they are showing people, but it really isn’t the best type of thing to be constantly filing your mind with. Aaron Yan has really stressed on the ending, so I am determined to finish it now, but it’s just so sad. (Warning: Spoiler Alert!) More »
From Htcyou: Starting in April, Star Wars character Darth Vader has been appearing on various ads of the Samsung Galaxy S, which is offered in Japan through mobile carrier NTT DoComo. It has recently been revealed that the campaign uses Darth Vader to grab people’s attention and to represent the cell phone, as he is ‘always with you.’ More »