After thrilling fans with an hour-long comeback special on SBS, popular boy group Big Bang has finally released their music video for “Tonight.” This highly anticipated mv was finally revealed on their “2011 Big Show” concert. As earlier reported, the MV was filmed in Las Vegas and features all five members with interesting and unique scenery. More »
From Rekuru: It has been reported that popular actor Shirota Yu will be debuting as a singer on May 4th, but besides that, Shirota Yu has already joined the Twitter world. He made his account on February 21st and he has already received tweets from various artists like JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, six☆star designer FUKUTARO, singer Takahashi Yu, and ORANGE RANGE’s Miyamori Ryo. More »
From Rekuru: A preview of Versaille’s PV for “Phillia” was unveiled on Warner Music Japan’s Youtube channel earlier this month. That in itself was epic, but I can promise you that the full PV is even more epic…and available for viewing! We don’t have an official video from WMJ yet, but no worries, we can still view Versailles in full on HD while we wait for that to come out. Check out the PV! More »
f(x)’s Victoria and 2PM’s Nichkhun recently made a surprising confession on this week’s episode of MBC’s “We Got Married.” The audience was able to see the behind the scenes preparation of the couple’s dance that was performed at the “2010 MBC Gayo Daejun” that was held last year. The couple confessed that they too, would both like a kissing opportunity. More »
Today’s video of the day, courtesy of gennevie, features Super Juniors rendition of Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs. With Leeteuk as the narrator, Yesung portrays one of the dwarfs, while Kyuhyun is “Snow White,” and Eunhyuk is “Prince Charming.” From wearing a tiara, to touching all over the body, a surprise guest appearance of the other members, to finally requests of a kiss– this version of the fairytale is definitley amusing if not funny to watch. More »
Another successful week of Ningin Music Charts and I present to you the Top 10 Songs of the Week (2/20 - 2/26). Ningin Music Charts’ Top 10 Songs of the Week are determined from songs that received the most amount of Ningin Music Charts submissions from last week’s Ningin Music Charts submissions announcement. Here we go with the top 10 songs of the week, ranked in order of popularity: More »
- Super Junior’s Kibum shows off his new tattoo via Twitter, whose design would definitely be a bold choice to get.
- One very blinged out 1001 Nights Diamond Purse has made it into the Guinness Book of World Records as the most expensive in the world.
- Belated birthday wishes to Steve Jobs with a pretty cool site made by students from Imperial College London.
- Join the discussion on the happenings with Episode 200 of Naruto Shippuden.
- An intense gaming session set off by this man’s addiction has ultimately led to his unfortunate death.
- The HTC Thunderbolt receives another delay for a few more days and hopefully this will be the last one.
- Your recap and highlights of the new Top Chef episode from this week, with the delightful appearance of Paula Dean.
- You might consider adding these baby products to your beauty supply shopping list.
- Check out these dance covers from the very talented ZaiZaiDaS.
- Your recap for this week’s episode of Vampire Diaries is here and it is all focused on “The House Guest” - catch up and post your thoughts too!
One more day till the end of February - What was the highlight of your day? More »
From Rekuru: Around a month ago, it was announced that AKB48 members Ohshima Yuko, Kitahara Rie, Sashihara Rino, and Yokoyama Yui would be forming a sub-unit of their very own, Not Yet. They will be releasing their debut single “Shumatsu Not Yet,” on March 16, but before that day rolls around, check out their PV preview for an early glimpse and listen! Unfortunately, the teaser was revealed via TV broadcast and the announcers are at it again, overshadowing the song with their commentary. Sigh. Let’s make the best of it! More »
Mnet will also be following the footsteps of SBS because they will to plan a special program for Big Bang’s comeback next week. On next week’s “M Countdown”, Big Bang will be featured in an one hour special program wherein it will reveal all the six tracks of Big Bang’s 4th mini album which will include “Intro”, “Tonight”, “Hands Up”, “Somebody to Love”, “What is Right”, and “Cafe.” More »