- Nichkhun shows off a very manly and tough image in the upcoming issue of Men’s Health, see the photoshoot here and try not to drool too much.
- Dengeki readers recently voiced their top choice for games, characters, and developers - see if your favorite made the list.
- Check out the specs and details on the HTC ChaCha to see if it’ll be the phone for you.
- Create your own realistic-looking ramen and dumplings with this candy set from no other place than Japan.
- The Nomad Brush allows you to create art on your iPad with actual brushstrokes.
- See how all the big name TV stations fared this Monday with ratings in the most primetime viewing hours.
- Were you guys more of a fan or the original G7 or the new G7 in Invincible Youth?
- Juliet returns with a full reveal of the cover and PV for their next single, “Saku Love“.
- A short read to let you know a few of the things that guys don’t want you to know - see if any of them surprised you.
- Cute Art provides some of the most irresistibly cute Studio Ghibli-inspired items that I’ve ever seen, especially all the Totoro stuff!
- Mix up your look a bit with these creative ideas on how to wear headband braids.
Muchly need resting day - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Congratulations to user wthahalolz for correctly guessing the previous Missing Lyrics with the lyrics to Brown Eyed Girls’ Abracadabra. In Missing Lyrics, your task is to identify the lyrics based on the clues given. The first person to answer correctly will earn 100 EXP points as well as Legion Points for your Mixr Legion. Keep your guesses to Asian songs. More »
From Wirebot: This week, another life was lost in China, due to gaming addiction. An unidentified 30 year old man collapsed in an Internet café outside of Beijing, after three days of nonstop online gaming. Witnesses say that the man was there for three days gaming, taking in little food and drink, with no sleep whatsoever. More »
The March Ningin Wallpaper submissions had more entries along with more entries being of a higher quality. I really struggled to pick only 5 top submissions, spending a lot of time figuring who to award the final spot. In general, I looked for polish-ness and strong art direction - or how well your design elements mesh together. It helps a lot if your designs are free of distorted images. Anyway, great job Ninginers! Really impressive work! Let’s start with the top 5, which has some new people in it. Again, no particular order: More »
As many people know, the Wonder Girls have been very active in the States and are enjoying their stay there. About two weeks ago, the quintet attended Jeremy Scott’s runway show in New York during New York City’s Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week. They attended his Spring collection show last year and this time they were spotted sporting the designer’s Adidas designs again. More »
KBS Music Bank has returned with yet another great music show! This time we got to see hot stages by DBSK, MBLAQ, Infinite any many more. Kim Hyun Jung made her comeback and Ye Ara made her debut. At the end of the show G.NA won the K-Chart with her hit track ‘Black & White,’ followed by IU on the second spot. Congratulations, G.NA! More »
Today’s photo of the day, courtesy of xsandy2005, features Teen Top judging a book by it’s cover? From a made up Facebook conversation post, Chunji writes “you can’t judge a book by its cover,” in which L.Joe basically counter argues, “Yes you can. If it’s ‘Twilight,’ judge the reader too.” For any Teen Top and Twilight fans here, did you judge them by their cover/appearance before giving them a try? More »
From Wirebot: If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like if Dissidia 012 [duodecim] somehow merged with anime The World of Golden Eggs, well, today must be your lucky day. The latest series of commercials for the upcoming game actually features the collision of the two (extremely) different entities. The result? I’ll let you see for yourself. (You can also check them out on the game’s official site. More »
Last fall, beastly boy Jay Park endorsed the denim brand “Denizen” and also was chosen to be their model for their 2011 S/S Collection. Now once again, he’s back with a sexy new photoshoot for the brand. Modeling clothes that fit perfectly for the upcoming spring, Jay does a great job confirming his ‘innocent glamor/bagel guy’ status. More »
It has been reported earlier that JYJ’s Jaejoong will be playing a ‘lonely killer’ in the March issue of the fashion magazine “Elle.” But before the release of the said issue, there are already overwhelming pre-order responses online. Due to this, it has been confirmed that Elle plans to reprint this issue. More »
Congratulations to user swtxcandi for correctly guessing the previous Voice Snippets game with Super Junior’s Donghae. Voice Snippets is a blog game in which you listen to a voice snippet and post your guess of who the voice belongs to. The first person to guess correctly will receive 100 EXP points. More »
Want us to add this to the Ningin Reward Center or do a giveaway on the Dream High OST Album? Let us know by liking or sharing this link on Facebook or retweeting this link on Twitter. The more likes/shares/retweets the more copies that we’ll be giving away! Here’s how it works in more detail: More »