I’ve been waiting for this performance for over a week since it was first announced, maybe more. Yamapi, leader of NEWS, performed his hit song Party Don’t Stop on M! Countdown just earlier, and did those fangirls screams. Seriously, there was so much screaming! Fans must have been so excited seeing their idol finally perform in Korea. More »
When February first started, we maybe had about 5k Facebook fans. About three weeks later, we’re celebrating our one hundred thousandth fan on Facebook! That just blows us away. We can’t thank you guys enough…but we’re going to try! Thank you for sticking around with all the growing pains associated with our explosive growth. Thank you for telling your friends about us. And thank you for being awesome Ningin fans! We have lots of fun new giveaway events that we can’t wait to tell you about. As a beginning step in our show of appreciation we’re going to give out 10k worth of Reward Points to use in our Reward Center over the next 24 hours!! More »
After leaving us replaying the music video of “Too Perfect” over and over again, Super Junior-M has digitally released their mini album ‘Perfection‘! Fully packed with 6 brand new Chinese songs, the boys have officially returned with a bang! There’s a variety of genres, from the a punk-rockish beat of “Too Perfect” to the soothing and gentle feel of “吹一樣的風 (My All is in You).” More »
Some ELFs are lucky enough to have many pieces of Super Junior merchandise, others are not. However, it’s important to remember that not having any merchandise does not make you any less of a fan as long as you support Super Junior with all your heart. It’s the thought that counts! More »
- Super Junior-M’s Perfection album is the next item up for a prize vote that will rely on you guys to determine what we’ll do with it.
- See how well the new Correcting Brightener from TEMPTU works in this detailed review that may or may not tempt you to pick it up too.
- Gnomeo & Juliet gathers up impressive numbers over the past President’s Day weekend and making its “Unknown” competitor sweat a bit.
- Talk is floating around that mention a white iPhone 5 that will actually make it to the public market.
- Check out Thelma Aoyama’s PV preview for her upcoming single, “Zutto“.
- Misster is a new Taiwanese group with one interesting concept that is definitely trippy when you first look at them.
- These dessert erasers will make you do a double take and wish that they were real sweets.
- An premium version of Angry Birds is set to make its way to Android by next month, boasting ad-free gameplay.
- The Legend of Zelda has just turned the big 2-5 this past Monday - crazy to think that it’s been around for so long.
- Vans debuts their new California Washed Pack that match perfectly for a casual Spring style.
Finishing papers hours before the deadline - What was the highlight of your day? More »
At last, welcome to the start of MLG: Ningin Veterans vs. Ningin Rookies Match! With an autographed photo of Donghae at stake, this match pits Ningin Veterans (users level 4 or higher) against Ningin Rookies (users level 3 or lower). Competition will be fierce, no doubt. On to the details of this exciting 5-day match! More »
In 2009, SNSD released a dance rehearsal video of their ‘Tell Me Your Wish‘ song. Many fans noticed that the version used in the rehearsal video was not the same as the official version. So fans have taken the audio from the rehearsal video and they have edited it so that it sounds legit. Take a listen to it down below. More »
With everyone anticipating f(x)’s spring comeback, clothing brand “K-Swiss” released some sporty and colourful pictures of the girls for their spring collection! The girls each showed off their own unique styles through the brand’s ‘classic’, ‘performance’, and ‘outdoor’ concepts for its Spring collection. The staff on-set praised f(x) for their professional and natural attitudes, which ensured a smooth and happy photoshoot. More »
The 8th Korean Music Awards or also known as the ‘Korean Grammys” took place on the 23rd of February at the Olympic Park Financial Hall in Seoul. The Korean Music Awards is held yearly and is made up of a panel of judges. The judges’ background varies from pop music critics, professional radio PD and lots more. More »
Mnet’s M! Countdown is back with its weekly music show and it was filled with awesome performances just like usual. There was also a special stage by Japanese singer Yamapi. At the end of the show G.NA took the first spot with her hit track ‘Black & White,’ followed by Kim Soo Hyun on the second spot. Congratulations, G.NA! More »
From Rekuru: NICO touches the wall just updated their website with the newest album information! The album cover and the tracklist for PASSENGER has been released (I kind of love the cover even though it looks very simple). The album will be available in 2 different formats, CD+DVD version, and a CD only version. Which one would you want to get? Of course, the limited edition CD+DVD! But unfortunately, I’m a broke student. But I really want to see the documentary of the album! Really. More »
Want us to add this to the Ningin Reward Center or do a giveaway on the Kahi The First Mini Album? Let us know by liking or sharing this link on Facebook or retweeting this link on Twitter. The more likes/shares/retweets the more copies that we’ll be giving away! Here’s how it works in more detail: More »