Congratulations to our previous Caption This winner lytoe who submitted, “Let’s follow what BEAST’s song says to do.. breathe in breathe out.” Playing Caption This is easy: Submit your own caption of the featured photo in the comments below. The creator of the caption we like the most earns 100 EXP points. More »
Lee Kikwang from KPop boy group Beast has revealed a new “BBQ Chicken” CF for all to enjoy! If you can recall, the group had previously endorsed this chicken brand though a teaser, full of flashing lights and some dancing in action. Now, Kikwang stars in a commercial for this brand by himself, how special! More »
Today’s video of the day, courtesy of randomkpoplover, features DBSK leader Yunho’s “Checkmate.” His solo dance performance for DBSK’s 2009 4th Live The Secret Code Concert in Japan, the smooth and hot charisma–words cannot express how great this is! Such a lucky female dancer, definitley. More »
Just a few weeks ago, Yangpa announced to everyone that she will be making her comeback after a long 4 year hiatus. Just a few days ago, she teased everyone with her concept photos and also released her comeback mini album, “Elegy Noveau.” Now, she finally released the music video for her song “It Hurts”. More »
Congratulations to user blueberrypop for correctly guessing the previous Voice Snippets game with Ayumi Hamaski. Voice Snippets is a blog game in which you listen to a voice snippet and post your guess of who the voice belongs to. The first person to guess correctly will receive 100 EXP points. More »
Pledis Entertainment has released Orange Caramel’s teaser pictures earlier and now they released their comeback teaser with a new single, “Bangkok City.” Orange Caramel transformed their style to sophisticated and club DJs, unlike their cute concept from “Aing~” and “Magic Girl.” They also changed their hair style to frizzy, poofy, blond hair for their new song. More »
- One lucky E.L.F has her hotel call graciously answered by Kyuhyun that must have been like a dream.
- Meet “Bee“, a character that we almost met in the classic Disney film, “Bambi“.
- The beta for Pokemon TCG Online is up and running for you to try out.
- The intricate skill to do rice writing seems worth it when it produces such a cool product.
- A comparison video puts the HTC Thunderbolt against the iPhone 4, who will be the victor?
- Perfume made with…bodily waste - Passing on this…forever.
- eDealdujour brings the idea of a flash sale…of guys to the dating world.
- Did you catch the cool light switch feature YouTube did to do its part for Earth Hour?
- Utada Hikaru voices her thoughts on the earthquake that struck Japan.
- An interesting read from bobamochi’s thoughts on who from SME should try their hand at solo singing activities - voice your thoughts too!
- How delicious and cute is this Kawaii Bento Box, which would obviously be the best way to enjoy your meal.
Missing break already - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Ningin may be growing at a rapid rate, but we like to think we’re still a small community of close-knit people. To help everyone get to know each other a little better, we’ll ask a question or pick a subject for you guys to talk about each day or so. We bet you’ll find a lot of people sharing your interests or perspective. Today’s question is: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? It’s ok to list more than one. Let us know via the comments below. More »
Earlier this year, Big Bang made their awaited comeback and it was nothing short of spectacular. Being excited was a given for fans but some were disappointed since a mini album was released instead of a full length one. Later it was revealed that throughout the course of the year Big Bang would be making more songs. Now, two new songs for their special album have been released! More »
In just a few days the month will change to April. March certainly flew by fast. Can you believe the year is nearly a quarter over? With a new month, comes a dozen or so new Ningin Wallpapapers. Thanks to all those that submitted April wallpapers. Here they are, starting with my favorites: More »