It’s been a quiet week in terms of our writers coming up with some fun and thoughtful posts, but that’s because we’re gearing up for Super Junior’s comeback! This 5th album comeback has been keeping us from doing what we want (in a way). But let’s see what our writers entertained you with this week!
- It seems like the more popular a drama is, the more idol groups will parody that drama’s famous scenes! Check out 10 Korean drama parodies by idol groups. I suggest you keep some tissues nearby - you’ll be crying tears of laughter!
- Which idols do you want to cook for you? Which idols would you rather not make food for you? Check out the best and worst cooks of KPOP! Who was your pick? I think I’ll be safe with Ryeowook and Zhou Mi, right?
- We’ve seen 2NE1 receive temporary ink drawings on their arms for their “Ugly” MV! Like the tattoos? Then check out which idols have the best tattoos!
- We have idol hit songs, then we have some brilliant OST songs! These are 10 of the best OST songs in existence. Haven’t heard them yet? You best start listening to them!
- My oh my. Those Super Junior teaser pictures were sure funky and colorful! Ivy takes a closer look on these pictures and gives them her own rating.
- No group would be complete without nicknames! And for a group such as Super Junior, they have some diverse nicknames. Sandy takes the time to give you each member’s nicknames!
- He can act manly, he can act cutely. Definitely a character! Super Junior wouldn’t be complete without its Pink Prince, Lee Sungmin!
- Super Junior can be serious one moment, handsome the next, and downright hilarious the next. And they’ve had some pretty funny moments on variety shows! Check out 10 of the funniest Super Junior variety show moments!
- Though he hasn’t been around for a while, ELFs miss Super Junior’s lead rapper and Snow White, Kim Kibum. Don’t know much about him? No worries - you can read all the facts there are to him!
That’s it for the editorials this week! Which ones were you favorites? If you have any topic you’ll like to see an editorial on, leave a suggestion in the comments below and one of our writers might just take you up on the suggestion!
Show All Reactions