Youngmin and Kwangmin, usually it’s very easy to tell these twins apart by their hair. Their group is actually one of the few groups that contain twins .I think it would be fun to have a date with both! How can you tell these wonderful boys apart if the off chance happens that their hair is the same? The boys of Boyfriend are here to qualm your fears. Enjoy these inside tips.

Tip#1 “You can tell Youngmin and Kwangmin apart without relying on their hairstyles alone.”Hyunsung continued, “Kwangmin has a longer jawline while Youngmin’s is softer and more feminine.”

I don’t know about you ladies but I enjoy a semi feminine face. A rugged one just isn’t appealing to me. I think it’d be a bit hard to figure them out just depending on that tip.

Tip#2 “They have different personalities as well. Youngmin is easy-going and smooth, while Kwangmin is masculine. Kwangmin is like the hyung, but at the end of the day, Youngmin steps up as the real hyung when he has to.” According to leader Donghyun.He went on to add, “I was with the twins when we were training, but I didn’t know they were twins at first. They had different hair colors then as well. Our training rooms are divided into room ‘A’ and room ‘B’ and I remember being shocked to see the same kid in two different rooms. I thought I had seen an illusion,” about their first meeting.

This would be hard unless you got to know them. Something like this you would have to be near them to figure out. I’d love to spend more time with them! I lol’d when I read his comment. I am glad they really aren’t an illusion.

He finished with, “I sometimes wonder how fortunate Youngmin and Kwangmin are to be able to tell each other everything. No matter how close we are as members, it isn’t easy to bring up personal thoughts.”

I think that goes for any siblings, I’m very fortunate to have my brother as well. I think there is just a bond that cannot be broken. Although I think I’d go have a lot more fun if I was a twin, you know pranks and all that. Let’s check out some more similar photos.

Uh yeah without the diff hair..I cant tell them apart.

Tags: , ,

222analu reacted: Hearts
missbisckt2002 reacted: Win, Cute, LOL, Hearts
bookworm37 reacted: Cute, LOL, Hearts
87Haeteuk reacted: Hearts, LOL, Cute
getsuandhoshi reacted: Hearts

THEY BOTH LOOK CUTE ^^

I can tell them apart when they smile.
It seems mean to say that Kwangmin is my bias in boyfriend haha.

SOOOO CUTEEE!!<3

I still wouldn’t be able to tell them apart if they colored their hair the same way XD
I’m friends with a couple of twins at school and I can never tell them apart if they’re together lol

The twins are so cute. I really can’t tell them apart if their hair doesn’t provide a big enough difference. I’m sure, though, after seeing enough photos of them, I’ll get the hand of it just by the way they “act” in the pictures.

omgsun - 10/20/11 9:39 am
chocolatecream - 10/20/11 9:01 am
xmeimeix - 10/20/11 2:06 am

the way i tell them apart is their smile lol XD it’s kinda different. ahaha

I have to agree with you on this one XD. I actually tell them apart with their smile XD

lol me too :D and of course the hair raspberry

Yeah, that’s the best and easiest way to tell both of them apart. raspberry

Still mess up..and tips aren’t that helpful either...Maybe with time I’ll get to learn how to tell them apart..

Now that I know the jawline difference I can easily tell them apart, other than the hair and voice

chocolatecream - 10/20/11 9:01 am
xmeimeix - 10/20/11 2:06 am

the way i tell them apart is their smile lol XD it’s kinda different. ahaha

lol me too :D and of course the hair raspberry

haha an illusion.  I will still have a hard time telling them apart.

xmeimeix - 10/20/11 2:06 am

the way i tell them apart is their smile lol XD it’s kinda different. ahaha

i can’t tell them apart put I had to laugh at tip2 xD Donghyun lol.. ^^

who’s older, Youngmin or Kwangmin???

i guess i’m too much of them that i can tell them apart without the hair colours!!

I can’t tell them apart if they have the same hairstyle raspberry

I don’t know whether to like the different colors because I can tell them apart or the same hairstyles because they look so adorable looking the same.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh they should just keep giving them different hair colors cuz if not, i can’t tell them apart XD

the way i tell them apart is their smile lol XD it’s kinda different. ahaha

youngmin’s the one on the right?....

It’s really hard to tell who is who when they have similar hair color and style! =3

Only two tips? xD I think I need a little more to go on!

they’re so cute ^^
...ehhh yah, i cant tell them apart when they have the same hairstyle XD
i would probably be able to tell them apart by their personalities though raspberry

ooohhhmmmaaayyyggoossshhh i love the twins! really

I feel proud to be able to tell them apart even without the different hair colors/styles. Maybe it comes from being a twin. *shrug*

I can figure out who’s who but not really in their photos when they were a kid… They look too similar!