1. Death Note - The cosplays from this are MOSTLY simple. White shirt, jeans, no shoes, messed up hair and candy, and bam you have L. Black dress, pigtailed hair, Death Note? Why, isn’t that Misa Amane?
2. Naruto - This ever popular series is always being cosplayed at conventions and just in peoples’ spare time. The cosplays from here are still somewhat simple, but you do need to have some key items to complete your outfits.
3. Bleach - A very popular (and LOOOOOONG running) anime, Bleach is a good choice for cosplaying!
4. Code Geass - I really like this anime but the cosplay sometimes…is a bit difficult!
5. Full Metal Alchemist - I love Ed and Al cosplayers from this show so much…!
6. Vampire Knight - This one is an easy cosplay if you can happen to get a school uniform!
7. Inuyasha - Ever wanted to be in the Feudal Era?
8. Dragon Ball Z - So what you are saying is, you want to suddenly sprout a tail and shoot energy from your hands?
9. Ouran High School Host Club - Oh I love the characters from this show so much! Who is your favorite, if you’ve seen it?
10. Fruits Basket - Being that a character in this show actually makes cosplay for a living…Ayame Sohma, the Snake, I thought it would be fun to show this as a cosplay idea as well! ^^
So what do you think of these looks? What are you dressing as/or have dressed as?
Show All Reactions