- It doesn’t need to be Halloween for these 10 KPOP idols to show how much of a scaredy-cat they are (but we love them anyway).
- With Missha’s M Shiny BB Cream, check out how well it did as a contender for those on the more fair side in this review.
- Apple releases a trio of new TV ads for the iPhone 4S highlighting three of its appealing features.
- Try not to get too hungry seeing all these delicious and cute bento boxes rounded up into one adorable post.
- New Spotify competition arrives in the form of “The Lounge” from Pure.
- The newest Project Runway winner has been decided and excitingly, she’s also the first Asian to win as well…
- The result of some creative video game lovers and fans of the addictive tunes of Nyan Cat.
- It’s been one speedy decade but the time is here that the original Hobbits are able to reunite…out of their character gear.
- In one interesting display…you can see the imagination oozing out of the people who put together these pumpkin births.
- Arashi reveals four of their new B-side songs from their upcoming single, “Meikyu Love Song.”
Happy…November! What was the highlight of your day? More »
Congratulations to omgsun for correctly answering the previous trivia question, “Which program did SNSD’s Sunny reveal that her short hair is actually a wig?” with KBS’ Hello. For guessing within 10 minutes, they receive an EXP speed bonus of 25 points. Playing Trivia is simple: Be the first person to answer the trivia question correctly and win 100 EXP points as well as Legion Points for your Mixr Legion! Today’s trivia question is: More »
From Flauntme: The admittedly pretty girl you see above is Bae Dal-mi, a South Korean girl who had chosen to wear her makeup full-time, 24 hours a day for…two years. Making a point to never be seen with her bare face, she pretty much just kept applying and retouching her makeup day after day. More »