- Rising expectations, it’s been revealed that Super Junior’s “Sexy, Free & Single” choreography was created with help from the King of Pop’s dancers.
- Decorated in such cute, this SHINee SHINI Star Clear Pact in Peach from Etude House is pretty adorable. Find out if its worth it in Sandy’s review.
- As much fun as it is to always be on your smartphone, an overuse can lead to health problems.
- Strutting down the runway, Ed Westwick makes his model debut in the fashion city of Milan.
- Those going to Comic Con will be able to look forward to a big reveal for upcoming shooter, Fortnite.
- Jena Malone may be taking on the role of Johanna Mason in the anticipated Hunger Games sequel.
- Google’s new Nexus tablet is quite the beaut and with an equaling appealing price tag.
- Find out the secret to how the Angry Birds were really created…
- Try not to “aww” seeing this cutie chick plushie having a petite meal.
- Check out this short PV for StylipS‘ new single “Choose Me Darling.”
Time seems to be flying this week. What was the highlight of your day?
No reactions to display.