- 2NE1 is looking fierce in the new group shot that they have revealed for their impending comeback.
- With loads of gloss and shine from the packaging, see if Missha’s M Luminous Color Lip Gloss performs as well as it looks.
- It’s official - Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are splitting up.
- New WaSaBi cases for the Nintendo 3DS bring a new type of look and artistic style to your favorite portable game console.
- With help from the iBrain, Stephen Hawking’s genius yet mysterious mind will be uncovered.
- One look and you’ll want everything in Zara’s new June 2012 lookbook for their TRF line.
- Those looking forward to Google Glass will have to keep busy until at least 2014.
- Ellen DeGeneres, James Franco, Backstreet Boys, and more are all in line for their own place on the Walk of Fame.
- The theme song for upcoming romantic comedy drama, “Rich Man, Poor Woman,” will be by miwa.
Hopefully a fun weekend to come. What was the highlight of your day? More »
KPOP is well-known for its hit tracks with catchy tunes that immediately get stuck in your head after a few listens. The most popular method to create a catchy track used in KPOP is by putting in repetitive lyrics which are easy to remember, especially for international fans who don’t understand the Korean language. Some songs are catchier than others, so I’ve compiled a list of the 10 catchiest songs that have been released in this first half of 2012. Check it out! More »
It’s one of the best feelings when your favorite KPOP group releases a new music video, but it’s just as much fun picking out the derp scenes. For some idols, however, they are seen more often and take less effort to create. Now, I present some of the best herp derp faces that the first half of 2012 has bestowed upon us! More »
In a flash, it seems as though time has flown and we’re already halfway through the year! Though it may not feel like it, a lot has happened in the world of KPOP and Asian entertainment and we’re here to round up the best and worst of it all…so far. So sip your summer drinks and bookmark this page for what we have planned in this 2012: The Year So Far Special. More »
KPOP idols are known not only for their music, but their sense of fashion is also heavily emphasized. Whether if they are walking in the streets, eating in restaurants, even walking into airports, fans want to get snapshots of what kind of clothing their favorite celebrities wear. Formal or casual, eccentric or just sweats, idols may (or may not) care deeply about their image while being under the eye of the public. They are constantly traveling, and this year is no exception, so let’s look at 5 of the Best Airport Fashion Looks of 2012…So Far! More »