With half of 2012 already gone, we’ve kicked off our 2012: The Year So Far Special! If you haven’t already, check out all the awesome editorials below!
- Since they’re constantly under the eye of the public, KPOP idols tend to put extra care in their outfits. While there are several KPOP idols with a great fashion sense, these are the 5 best airport fashion looks of 2012…so far.
- Need a good laugh? Then take a look at the 9 best derp faces of 2012…so far!
- There have been many great K-POP songs released this year, but these 10 songs are the catchiest of 2012…so far.
- 2012 saw the birth of several new idol groups, but also the return of many older artists. These 9 comebacks are the best of 2012…so far.
- While fewer in numbers when compared to idol groups, there have been new and old soloists this year who proved that they can hold their ground against the popularity of idol groups. Here are the 7 best solo artists of 2012…so far.
- It’s hard to choose with so many great mini-albums this year, but these are 6 of the best mini-albums of 2012…so far.
- Whether it be because of the unique hairstyles or just because it was unexpected, these 5 are the most shocking comebacks of 2012…so far.
- We get tons of random Asian news everyday, but these have got to be the most random Asian news of 2012…so far.
- There have been many concerts held in the past few months, but these are the top 7 wish-I-was-there concerts of 2012…so far.
- Aside from the music, K-POP is known for embracing some very unique fashion styles. These are 8 of the most eye-catching outfits of 2012…so far.
Show All Reactions