- Their military service is inevitable but it seems as though Super Junior will be taking turns with their enlistment.
- Etude House’s Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam sounds promising to super-cleanse your pores, but find out if it actually does in Jinra’s review.
- H&M’s new collection for July/August 2012 seems to wrap up the prime and end of summer fashions really nicely.
- Word on the tech street is that Apple is working on a iPad Mini, measuring in at 7.85-inches.
- Filled with “lol” moments in its first trailer, “Pitch Perfect” seems to be a top contender for those looking for a laugh.
- Pantech drops news on their new (and very sexy sleek) Vega S5 LTE smartphone.
- A new Assassin’s Creed 3 trailer has been released by Ubisoft.
- Legs feeling tired? Why not rest on this…mushroom chair? Weird, but hey, it’s Hello Kitty.
- Preciously cute little girls share their story about the “worst haircut ever.”
- A radio rip of “BRIGHT STREAM,” Mizuki Nana’s upcoming single, has surfaced.
Sun’s out and perfect for…a nap. What was the highlight of your day?
Show All Reactions