- Rocking it well, here are 8 KPOP idols who rock the colored hair trend quite stylishly.
- Target is planning one amazing designer collaboration collection with its new partner, Neiman Marcus.
- It’s official - the final Hunger Games film will be split in two, so mark the (also revealed) releases dates now.
- Not even Cookie Monster can escape the addicting pop sensation that is “Call Me Maybe.”
- A particular blue hedgehog teams up with everyone’s favorite cat for one pretty kawaii mashup that I’m sure even the manliest of fans could “aww” at.
- Lay your eyes on Chanel’s upcoming Fall 2012 Collection, Les Essentiels de Chanel.
- Take a voyage over Edinburgh in today’s lighthearted iCase of the Day.
- You’ll be able to keep up-to-date with all the Olympic happenings with the launch of their official app.
- Today’s Cake of the Day is almost too adorable to eat, especially since it combines Hello Kitty and Pooh.
- Birthday wishes from AKB48’s Oshima Yuko to Maeda Atsuko show off their friendship well.
Nice weather, good mood. What was the highlight of your day?
No reactions to display.