- Two group pictures of Super Junior in their comeback “Sexy, Free & Single” attire have surfaced online.
- A record-breaking first day was set with Samsung’s latest, the Galaxy S III, and its debut in South Korea.
- Using Pantone colors, this artist is determined to document every human skin tone.
- Magic Mike himself, Channing Tatum, has confirmed that a sequel is coming.
- Tattoo #15 has been chosen and inked on starlet Miley Cyrus, with inspiration from a certain president…
- Sony Online announces that fans can expect PlanetSide 2 to begin next month.
- Why ride an elevator when you can travel down in style and with a touch of childhood reminiscence.
- Figure out what you should focus on in today’s simplistic (but true) iCase of the Day.
- A peek at Team USA’s uniforms for the upcoming Olympics have appeared, crafted by designer Ralph Lauren.
Waterfront adventures in the sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
From Flauntme: To step up your skincare routine without much bulk, toners are a great item to incorporate in. It doesn’t take too much time and it is pretty good at just picking up any leftover debris or oil that your cleanser might not have gotten to and adding a bit of moisture as well. Trying out the Skin Malgem Toner Kit from Etude House, I got the chance to try out two types from the actual line, but in cute mini-forms. More »