- If the first bout of JongTae love wasn’t enough, their second PDA moment on stage will surely satisfy.
- Want to master it all? Let Benefit help you out with its new kit, “How To Look Your Best At Everything” - a very alluring name, don’t you think?
- Android lovers will find this themed USB charger aka “Andru” too cute to ignore.
- The Fall 2012 collection video for Alexander Wang and it’s pretty awesomely creepy.
- A trio of zany bridesmaids are introduced in this first trailer for “Bachelorette.”
- With how much love “The Dark Knight Rises” has been getting in theaters, these 7 inspired cosplays definitely show love for Batman (…but maybe not in the best way for his look).
- Today’s iSkin of the Day features a pretty precious Keroppi Cropped Face that is definitely kawaii enough for any iPad.
- Click play on the new Deadlight trailer and you’ll be brought into another world with unknown knowledge of what horrors lay around the corner.
- Try as he might, it seems like Liam Payne’s girlfriend will have to “straddle” a male dancer in the near future…in front of a pretty worldwide crowd.
- While parents probably think that you’re just wasting time watching so much anime, here are 5 things you end up actually learning about.
Happy with my new sleep playlist. What was the highlight of your day? More »
Many of us adore our idols and when they reveal their siblings we get interested and excited to see how they get along. Previously we listed 6 idols and their siblings. They are the most popular and know about, so this time I take a look at some lesser known siblings of the Kpop world! More »
The“Hipster Olympics” event that occurred last Saturday was this time held in Berlin. The annual event played host to hundreds of teenagers and young adults, and had them participate in ridiculously hipster events such as “skinny jeans tug o’ war,” “horn-rimmed glasses toss,” and even “bobbing for bubble tea pearls”. More »