Waking up and getting ready for school in the early morning sucks, I know. There’s always that grumpy, groggy feeling and that dread of going to school. However, if you just turn up your speakers and play some of your favorite songs, it would help you wake up and put you in a good mood so you start your day off nice and happy. Check out 7 songs that I would put on a getting ready for school playlist!
1. It’s 6:30AM, it’s still chilly outside, and you haven’t waken up this early since the last day of school. You want to wake up to a nice, upbeat song to start off your day and to get you on your toes. So how do you greet the new day? With SHINee’s “Hello“! You’ve probably heard it enough times to start happily singing along and it’s a nice song to say hello to a new school day!
2. If you’re a morning shower person, I’d suggest to add Hyuna’s “Bubble Pop” to your playlist. I think it’s a fitting, fun song to sing along to in the shower. It’s catchy and upbeat to heighten your mood. It also reminds me of summer and I love summer and will miss it dearly. So work hard in the school year and remember summer will come again and reward you with fun, eventually.
3. Beast’s “Beautiful” is also a fun song to put on this playlist. And if you watched the music video for it, you would always remember how good Beast looks in school uniforms, and thinking about Beast in the morning definitely makes my morning a good one!
4. Jo Kwon’s “I’m Da One” is like a power booster, especially at the chorus. It’s a catchy and I’ve actually listened to it while I brush my teeth and change in the morning! And when I remember the music video, it makes me feel like a royal person getting ready for school!
5. Infinite’s “Amazing” is a tiny bit less upbeat than the rest, so it would be good to eat breakfast along to since I don’t think you want to start dancing to upbeat songs while you eat. It’s as if they are wishing you to have an amazing day!
6. I don’t know why but listening to Nu’est’s Face” just makes me feel good! It’s super catchy and I feel powerful when I listen to it. It gets me moving and helps me shake off any sleepiness!
7. And before you leave the house, here is a ballad for you. You’re leaving the house to school, a place filled with boring classes, a load of class work, quizzes, and tests. It’s sad departure so it matches your mood, right? Just kidding! I would like to suggest Bang Yong Guk and Zelo’s “Never Give Up“! This is a reminder to never give up and always work towards your dream. Education is important, but don’t let the stress get to you!
As you can see, upbeat songs are pretty important because I don’t know about you, but they make me happy and starting off my day happy is crucial! It also gets me moving faster so I don’t dilly dally and arrive late for school. This is just my playlist; what would you put on your getting ready for school playlist?
Show All Reactions