Halloween is the perfect time to cuddle up on a couch and watch scary movies or watch the latest ones at a local theater! But the problem is, watching movies alone is no fun. No fun at all, especially for zombie movies. If you got the chance to pick any idol to watch a scary movie with, who would you pick? Hard question right? Don’t fret just yet. Check out my list of 5 idols that I’d watch a zombie movie with for some suggestions! (This is in no particular order.)
1. Jay Park -There are two possibilities with watching a movie with this guy: either he’ll make fun of you for being scared, but still joke around to make it more fun so you don’t get too frightened or he’ll be scared with you but pretend he isn’t. Jay has that manly, protective aura on the outside, so he’ll protect you from those terrible zombies! However, he also has that dorky, derpy, fun side that’ll make a scary movie fun to watch. He’ll probably make jokes every five minutes, pretend to hide behind the popcorn,or tease you for grabbing onto his arm, but he’ll still pull you close and cover up your eyes with his own hands at the scary parts. So if you want a fun zombie movie night, Jay’s your guy!
2. B.A.P’s Bang Yong Guk - This guy doesn’t seem like he’ll watch a chick flick with you on Valentine’s Day so you might as well take Halloween as an opportunity to watch something he’ll probably be interested in. That way, you won’t hear him complain about how sappy or cheesy the movie was. He probably won’t be scared and would even jokingly offer to beat up the zombies for you if you asked him to! His tough-guy image makes him perfect for watching a horror movie with.
3. 2PM’s Taecyeon - Taec seems like the perfect guy to watch a zombie movie with. He’s tall, handsome, and his abs sparkle. Just kidding about the sparkle part, but hey, his abs do look like a chocolate candy bar you get from trick-or-treating! Anyway, he has that perfect build that would probably embrace you if you got scared and help you fend off post-horror movie nightmares. I think he’d be the type to not get scared during a scary movie because he’d probably be too busy staring at you and grinning with his big teeth instead of paying attention.
4. Super Junior’s Siwon - Have no fear, Siwon is here! (Doesn’t he look like he would succeed looking like Superman if he dressed up?) Siwon’s very manly. Zombie movies? Not a challenge for this guy; he probably doesn’t even believe in zombies so if you ever feel terrified and think that the zombies will walk out of the screen and invade your living room, he’ll be there to tell you that God will save you guys. You just have to believe!
5. Big Bang’s T.O.P - Personally, I think T.O.P has a bodyguard-like aura, which does come in handy for horror films. He may have a cold stare, but his warm personality and dorkiness makes watching movies or even just hanging out together fun! I can imagine it now. He’d probably put his arm around you or be on the edge of his seat just like you. You guys would have a movie marathon filled with popcorn, Halloween candy, and a lot of fun!
Any other idols you’d watch a thriller with?
Show All Reactions