- B1A4 takes fans into their dance practice to see how they perfected the choreo for “What’s Happening?”
- Learn the trick to mastering that perfect hair part, especially if you’re short on time.
- Sup your tea and…know the date too? This unique calendar is definitely for tea lovers.
- Valentino has released their new ad campaign and it looks like their model worked his arm well
- The upcoming Need for Speed film has started filming!
- It looks like Hello Kitty is all ready for the beach in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- You never realize how often it happens until they’re in a group, like in this set of cliche movie posters.
Can’t wait for sleep. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Junhyung wants to reassure his fans that he’s fine after his recent breakup with Hara.
- The fright really comes in Efren’s Gamer Journal No. 2 for Metro Last Light.
- Learn whether you should apply your concealer under or over your foundation in today’s Beauty Tip of the Day.
- Amazon has finally launched their Cloud Player app for PC users.
- Freja Beha Erichsen is in the spotlight as Saint Laurent’s campaign star for their new Pre-Fall 2013 Collection.
- Enough Boo plushies to last you a lifetime are sitting cute for today’s Plushie of the Day.
- What should you do when a wild phone call appears? Do you pick up and battle or run away?
Getting to learn and explore at the same time. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- You wouldn’t know it by looking at her, but a happy belated birthday to 34-year-old Lee Hyori!
- The sequel can’t come soon enough! But until then, a new Catching Fire movie poster is out to help “The Hunger Games” wait.
- Having so many social media outlets around, is it possible that users are more likely to get plastic surgery?
- A cool Google hack will have you reminiscing about the good ‘ol pixel days of Atari.
- Kids are now included in Snooki’s huge branding line with some pretty cute sunglasses.
- I’m not sure you really want to be spotted in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles car…in real life, as cool as it was in the show.
- Gamer Journal No. 1 has arrived to give you a first impressions look at Metro Last Night.
Who needs sleep? What was the highlight of your day? More »
- 2PM finally speak their thoughts concerning Nichkhun’s drunk driving incident.
- Can pretty much everything in LC Lauren Conrad’s upcoming collection get in my closet, like now? And this was only a peek!
- Conceal, brighten, and line - NYX’s Wonder Pencil does it all and for super cheap.
- Check out the four new Pokemon that will be arriving in Pokemon X and Y.
- Madonna’s brother reveals that the pop singer has no affection for him at all.
- Strut your stuff and keep your phone on you with these bold 3D-printed shoes that come with an iPhone case built right in!
- The official first full promo for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is now out.
Back to the norm. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Check out 4men’s new music video for their latest single, “Propose Song.”
- Thanks to Josie Maran, you only have to go as far as your shower to…get a tan?
- Words aren’t enough to describe how darling these sushi cats are - so super cute!
- Transform your smartphone into a usable laptop with Casetop’s inventive gadget.
- If you spotted something that you liked on a celebrity at the Met Gala, Topshop has you covered to own the dresses yourself!
- Curious about Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon? Check out Efren’s Gamer Journal No. 1 for a peek and his first impressions.
Fun-filled weekend ahead! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How tasty does this chicken look, especially when accompanied by one Lee Seung Gi in his “Gu Family Book” gear.
- Doing some traveling soon? Learn how to efficiently pack but still look super fab with this handy guide.
- A first impression look at Gears of War: Judgement in Efren’s latest Gamer Journal.
- Jeremy Scott’s iconic Winged Sneakers have been put through a pixel makeover that is still quite cool.
- One of Apple’s latest patent is for a curved battery - possibly the iPhone’s future?
Busy, busy. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Viewers better work hard to make sure that Lee Seung Gi fulfills his promise concerning “Gu Family Book.”
- See if Etude House’s Know Your Body Soft Cream Scrub will get your skin silky smooth in Jessica’s review.
- Simplistic and a bit dark, Alexander Wang’s first ad for Balenciaga is pretty fitting for the designer’s style.
- Play I spy and spot the slightly creepy but cool room skull that is featured for today’s iCase of the Day.
- October can’t come soon enough, especially if it’s true that a new 3D Mario game will be releasing for the Wii U.
Mmm toffee ice cream! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- While quite popular for her acting skills, it seems as though North Korea doesn’t agree and actually hates…Kim Tae Hee?
- Would you wear this crazy Facewaver Exercise Mask too keep your face looking youthful?
- Check out the next entry from our resident gamer, Efren and the latest he has to share while playing Injustice.
- It seems like the big screen is in the future for Girls‘ Allison Williams with two promising, upcoming roles.
- Show off your shape-love in today’s Skin of the Day, the Fractal Geometric Dog.
So much sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »