- See A-JAX perform the choreography to “2MYX” in their newly revealed dance practice video.
- The “Inside Out” gives you the best of both worlds with a trackpad included underneath that has a lot of real estate.
- Right after the holidays is the start of the new year and on the small screen, you might want to tune in to this particular show for this great lineup.
- The life of Michael Jackson shown in just five seconds.
- Why have normal nail polish bottles when you can have…booty-shaped ones?
- For those that missed out, never fear, the gold Wii Nunchuk will be returning in 2013.
- Get your sneak peek at the upcoming second season of HBO’s “Girls.”
A very long but eventful week indeed. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee’s Minho looks more than delighted to be holding hands between these two idols.
- Facebook aims to challenge Skype with an upcoming “party calling” feature.
- Can you guess who Miley Cyrus‘ favorite One Direction member is?
- Head to NYC to visit (and shop!) the largest Victoria’s Secret store in the world!
- PC gamers will also be included to receive Ace Combat: Assault Horizon as early as next year.
- Go for a subtle orange accent in today’s Daily Nail Art that puts the spotlight on stripes.
- Not just for Twitter, hashtag has also become someone’s…name. Seriously.
Cute early morning text conversations when no one else is up to reply. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SMTOWN finishes up their concert in Singapore and posts a picture of SNSD’s Yuri with their goodbyes.
- Skin feeling the stress lately? Try out these 5 budget and time friendly beauty tips to give your skin some TLC.
- A new world record has been set for the longest video game marathon!
- Travel around in style with this Forever 21 x Hello Kitty-designed scarf print bag.
- In-n-Out fans will love the handy app that’s featured in today’s App of the Day.
- A Twilight summary in comic form that actually seems pretty accurate.
For the weekend that ended too soon, can’t wait for the upcoming one ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
As a thank you, KpopHeaven has added more Cyber Monday sales to provide extra savings. Right now it’s $5 off any one poster (code: CYBER5), 7% off orders over $10, 10% off orders over $50, 15% on orders over $100 and 20% on orders over $150. Use code CYBER20. Lastly, get $3 off any one album order — use code CYBER3. Hurry, this sale ends 11/27! More »
How was everybody’s Thanksgiving? Who’s been keenly snapping up Black Friday deals and is looking forward to Cyber Monday? KpopHeaven is offering up to 20% off everything and $5 savings on posters in their Cyber Monday Sale (until 11/27) whilst Keilia is offering 40% off everything in their Thanksgiving Sale (until 11/26). Let’s now give a round of applause to our top users this week: More »
- Besides causing quite the shock, here are 5 lessons that you can take away from the IU-Eunhyuk “scandal.”
- Goop has teamed up with Butter London for one gorgeous and exclusive nail polish collection.
- Twilight’s Breaking Dawn Part 2 claims the top spot as the franchise’s biggest opener.
- I totally approve of these darling bunny rabbits featured in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- BioWare seems to be starting already on planning their next Mass Effect game.
- Get into the holiday spirit early with today’s App of the Day, Christmas RADIO.
- For all your arm sleepers, here’s the perfect pillow for you!
Happy Thanksgiving! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have you seen Psy blow up the stage once again with his latest epic performance at the AMAs alongside…MC Hammer?!
- Presenting quite a different look than what you might recognize them in, the Disney Princesses have gone Vogue.
- The Google Play Store finally has the 16GB Nexus 10 in stock again.
- How to make your shoes last longer with an easy waterproofing method that only takes one unexpected ingredient…
- Minors on the new Wii U will need to pay a small fee to register.
- Whether it’s photo trickery or something else, no one should get in the way of this 50-foot woman.
- Go incognito with today’s Daily Nail Art, fittingly inspired by camouflage.
Ready for QT with the family and yummy food tomorrow! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- A Pink’s Eunji sends out her thanks for supporting her in her first “Legally Blonde” performance.
- Using classic cartoon ladies that you might recognize, which lady do you think has the best ‘do? And it’s all thanks to Dove.
- Macy’s is graciously donating tickets to their epic Thanksgiving Day Parade to Hurricane Sandy victims.
- See how much Dorothy’s dress from the original Wizard of Oz went for in a recent auction.
- Check out what new games are coming out this week and maybe even add a title or two to your shopping list.
- A new and deliciously improved way to make and eat caramel apples.
- How adorable is this kawaii winter girl with glasses featured in today’s Unique USBs.
Hoping to survive this frenzied week of monsoon-like rain. What was the highlight of your day? More »
We’d like to extend our congratulations to the winners of KPOP Idol Off 3 Matches 9-12 as well as Team Lee Joon in the previous KPOP Idol-Off 3: Onew vs. Hyorin vs. Woohyun vs. Lee Joon. The title of the winner of KPOP Idol-Off 3: Hyun Joong vs. CL vs. Ren vs. Jay Park is still very much all to play for! Make sure your head over to KpopHeaven for a range of awesome sales too. Let’s now give a round of applause to this week’s top users: More »
- Have you already checked out the special trailer by SHINee for their next Japanese single?
- Girls fans will be happy to hear that we’ll be seeing a third season of the show thanks to HBO.
- Send your photos through the Phototoaster Jr. that is highlighted in today’s App of the Day.
- Taylor Swift seems to be pondering with the idea of being her own homeowner in the city of London.
- PS3 gamers seem to be experiencing recent code errors on Nuketown maps.
- A fat people problem that is probably sadly true…but a bit funny.
- Embrace the fall with this geometric-inspired print featured in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- A best-of album from Base Ball Bear is set to be released in a couple months.
Looking forward to a resting weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Boyfriend’s Hyunseong shows off his washboard and drool-worthy abs.
- With an impressive performance of an acoustic “Die Young” Ke$ha is sounding surprisingly great!
- Gamers should look forward to Xbox Live’s 10 Anniversary because custom Xbox 360s will gifted to loyal members.
- How darling is this set of cufflinks that are adorably reminiscent of the iconic Pixar lamp.
- David Beckham brings the heat once again by starring in H&M’s new Christmas Collection.
- The Acer C7 Chromebook offers a lot in a sleek package and it’s available right now!
- How a scumbag teacher wins at being like a boss…
Such a busy, but fun, week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- NU’EST’s JR gets adorably cute with his celebration of “Ppyong Ppyong Ro” Day.
- Make your eyes pop with a touch of color with TONY MOLY’s Perfect Eyes Eyeliner covered in Jinra’s review.
- Forever 21 teams up with the lovely Chanel Iman in their new “Let It Glow” campaign for the holidays.
- An impressive set of murals that may surprise you when you look closer to find out what they’re made of.
- In the latest Wii U game trailer, Sonic and friends are gearing up for a to-be-intense race.
- Today’s App of the Day lets you have a bit more fun with your images using Cinemagram.
- A Harry Potter horror that probably only pleases certain fans of this particular Hufflepuff.
- This is pretty much a surefire way to ride a wheel chair…like a boss.
Occupied with a lot of to-dos that make for a good distraction. What was the highlight of your day? More »