It’s KpopHeaven’s 1st birthday! To celebrate, they’ve kicked off a Big Birthday Sale featuring all of the top sales from this year: save 7% on orders over $10, 10% on orders over $50, 15% on orders over $100 with code BDAY1, save $5 on any one poster with code BDAY2, save $3 on any one album with code BDAY3 and save $10 on any two posters with code BDAY4. More »
- Get ready VIPs, Daesung is gearing up for a Japanese solo album this February.
- So just how darling is the Etude House Dear Darling Neon Lip Tint? Find out in Jinra’s review!
- Cole Haan brings a covet-worthy set of pumps to reality when they collaborated with stylish beauties Jen Brill & Olivia Kim.
- The release of Rayman Legends looks to be launching in late February for all you gamers.
- Eastern Drawing aims to let you to artistically create with ease while you’re on your smartphone.
- The very bejeweled Beaded Miniaudiere from Juicy Couture is festively featured in today’s Cute Carriers.
Feeling like time needs to fly by a touch quicker. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The teaser images are out for 100%’s new comeback concept and single “Boys Like Me.”
- Watch the commercial for Justin Bieber’s new “Girlfriend” fragrance and possibly be swooned.
- V°73 gets a bit playful in their new Autumn-Winter 2012-2013 Collection that you can peek at now!
- Seems like Wii U sales for November weren’t up at their ideal level, at least for numbers in the US.
- How accurate is it for these celebs to be matched to their cartoon alter-egos.
- They don’t call him the Grinch for no reason, but you have to admit that he made a good comeback.
Morning detour of errands before work. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Come find out all about love in 60sec with INFINITE’s Sunggyu in today’s Video of the Day.
- Check out Fergie’s latest campaign photos and video for her new fragrance “Viva.”
- Now you can shop in person for that classic handbag seeing as The Cambridge Satchel Company has officially opened their first store.
- It’s a “Kawaii Paradise” in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day with the darling Hello Kitty.
- The Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim is expected to arrive in early 2013!
- Never get lost (hopefully) and know where you are with today’s App of the Day, MapQuest.
- The writer for “Amazing Spider-Man” chats about the comic’s latest plot twist.
Finally reached the mid-week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Soon you’ll be able to see the lovely KARA looking as cute as ever as an…anime!
- See if NYX’s Crystal Liquid Liner is able to give you that extra hint of a sparkle just in time for the holidays.
- One guy decides to pull off a pretty awesome prank involving befriending Facebook strangers and reproducing their profile picture - too funny!
- Today’s Plushie of the Day is definitely adorable, I mean, who can say no to a toast cushion?
- Someone was super bored to figure out how to craft this classic masterpiece that is totally one of the more fancy pieces of calculator art that I’ve seen.
- HBO is gearing up to premiere a new documentary film covering the life of Vogue fashion editors.
- The time has come to an end for the agreement between Facebook and Zynga.
Wanting this week to fly by ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
And there goes the start of the last month of 2012! We’ll be celebrating this year’s events with a bang with the Ningin 2012 End of Year Awards. If you’re picking anything up from KpopHeaven, be it a gift or a treat for yourself, you could get some free goodies as well as cool sales depending on what you order. KPOP Idol-Off 3: Key vs. Eric vs. Suzy vs. Yoochun kicked off very recently - everything’s still to play for! Let’s now give it up for our top users of this wonderful week: More »
The year is soon coming to a close and you know what that means: It’s time for the Ningin 2012 End of the Year Awards! It’s an annual tradition for us to reflect on all the things that made 2012 in Asian pop culture and entertainment. We’ll be turning to you to let us know what was big this year in the world of Asian entertainment and pop culture through a series of Users’ Choice polls happening this week, starting today. More »
- While many enjoy his musical talents, it seems like Seo In Guk is planning on focusing his attention to his drama career for the moment.
- Would you tune in to DWTS if the Fierce Five’s Gabby Douglas and McKayla Maroney were on it?
- Illamasqua’s most recent makeup ad sparks controversy by their move to feature “blackface.”
- Other smartphones better watch out for Lenovo’s new beauty and its impressive 29-hour battery life.
- Could some of your favorite clothing brands actually be fueling modern day slavery?
- The latest trailer for Injustice: Gods Among Us shows off the ability to play as the menacing DeathStroke.
- It’s okay, you can admit that you’ve used this method to cure your loneliness as well.
- The evolution of the Dark Knight is quite an interesting scroll-through - which was your favorite?
Fun rejuvenation :3 - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- See A-JAX perform the choreography to “2MYX” in their newly revealed dance practice video.
- The “Inside Out” gives you the best of both worlds with a trackpad included underneath that has a lot of real estate.
- Right after the holidays is the start of the new year and on the small screen, you might want to tune in to this particular show for this great lineup.
- The life of Michael Jackson shown in just five seconds.
- Why have normal nail polish bottles when you can have…booty-shaped ones?
- For those that missed out, never fear, the gold Wii Nunchuk will be returning in 2013.
- Get your sneak peek at the upcoming second season of HBO’s “Girls.”
A very long but eventful week indeed. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee’s Minho looks more than delighted to be holding hands between these two idols.
- Facebook aims to challenge Skype with an upcoming “party calling” feature.
- Can you guess who Miley Cyrus‘ favorite One Direction member is?
- Head to NYC to visit (and shop!) the largest Victoria’s Secret store in the world!
- PC gamers will also be included to receive Ace Combat: Assault Horizon as early as next year.
- Go for a subtle orange accent in today’s Daily Nail Art that puts the spotlight on stripes.
- Not just for Twitter, hashtag has also become someone’s…name. Seriously.
Cute early morning text conversations when no one else is up to reply. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SMTOWN finishes up their concert in Singapore and posts a picture of SNSD’s Yuri with their goodbyes.
- Skin feeling the stress lately? Try out these 5 budget and time friendly beauty tips to give your skin some TLC.
- A new world record has been set for the longest video game marathon!
- Travel around in style with this Forever 21 x Hello Kitty-designed scarf print bag.
- In-n-Out fans will love the handy app that’s featured in today’s App of the Day.
- A Twilight summary in comic form that actually seems pretty accurate.
For the weekend that ended too soon, can’t wait for the upcoming one ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
As a thank you, KpopHeaven has added more Cyber Monday sales to provide extra savings. Right now it’s $5 off any one poster (code: CYBER5), 7% off orders over $10, 10% off orders over $50, 15% on orders over $100 and 20% on orders over $150. Use code CYBER20. Lastly, get $3 off any one album order — use code CYBER3. Hurry, this sale ends 11/27! More »
How was everybody’s Thanksgiving? Who’s been keenly snapping up Black Friday deals and is looking forward to Cyber Monday? KpopHeaven is offering up to 20% off everything and $5 savings on posters in their Cyber Monday Sale (until 11/27) whilst Keilia is offering 40% off everything in their Thanksgiving Sale (until 11/26). Let’s now give a round of applause to our top users this week: More »