- Besides causing quite the shock, here are 5 lessons that you can take away from the IU-Eunhyuk “scandal.”
- Goop has teamed up with Butter London for one gorgeous and exclusive nail polish collection.
- Twilight’s Breaking Dawn Part 2 claims the top spot as the franchise’s biggest opener.
- I totally approve of these darling bunny rabbits featured in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- BioWare seems to be starting already on planning their next Mass Effect game.
- Get into the holiday spirit early with today’s App of the Day, Christmas RADIO.
- For all your arm sleepers, here’s the perfect pillow for you!
Happy Thanksgiving! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have you seen Psy blow up the stage once again with his latest epic performance at the AMAs alongside…MC Hammer?!
- Presenting quite a different look than what you might recognize them in, the Disney Princesses have gone Vogue.
- The Google Play Store finally has the 16GB Nexus 10 in stock again.
- How to make your shoes last longer with an easy waterproofing method that only takes one unexpected ingredient…
- Minors on the new Wii U will need to pay a small fee to register.
- Whether it’s photo trickery or something else, no one should get in the way of this 50-foot woman.
- Go incognito with today’s Daily Nail Art, fittingly inspired by camouflage.
Ready for QT with the family and yummy food tomorrow! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- A Pink’s Eunji sends out her thanks for supporting her in her first “Legally Blonde” performance.
- Using classic cartoon ladies that you might recognize, which lady do you think has the best ‘do? And it’s all thanks to Dove.
- Macy’s is graciously donating tickets to their epic Thanksgiving Day Parade to Hurricane Sandy victims.
- See how much Dorothy’s dress from the original Wizard of Oz went for in a recent auction.
- Check out what new games are coming out this week and maybe even add a title or two to your shopping list.
- A new and deliciously improved way to make and eat caramel apples.
- How adorable is this kawaii winter girl with glasses featured in today’s Unique USBs.
Hoping to survive this frenzied week of monsoon-like rain. What was the highlight of your day? More »
We’d like to extend our congratulations to the winners of KPOP Idol Off 3 Matches 9-12 as well as Team Lee Joon in the previous KPOP Idol-Off 3: Onew vs. Hyorin vs. Woohyun vs. Lee Joon. The title of the winner of KPOP Idol-Off 3: Hyun Joong vs. CL vs. Ren vs. Jay Park is still very much all to play for! Make sure your head over to KpopHeaven for a range of awesome sales too. Let’s now give a round of applause to this week’s top users: More »
- Have you already checked out the special trailer by SHINee for their next Japanese single?
- Girls fans will be happy to hear that we’ll be seeing a third season of the show thanks to HBO.
- Send your photos through the Phototoaster Jr. that is highlighted in today’s App of the Day.
- Taylor Swift seems to be pondering with the idea of being her own homeowner in the city of London.
- PS3 gamers seem to be experiencing recent code errors on Nuketown maps.
- A fat people problem that is probably sadly true…but a bit funny.
- Embrace the fall with this geometric-inspired print featured in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- A best-of album from Base Ball Bear is set to be released in a couple months.
Looking forward to a resting weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Boyfriend’s Hyunseong shows off his washboard and drool-worthy abs.
- With an impressive performance of an acoustic “Die Young” Ke$ha is sounding surprisingly great!
- Gamers should look forward to Xbox Live’s 10 Anniversary because custom Xbox 360s will gifted to loyal members.
- How darling is this set of cufflinks that are adorably reminiscent of the iconic Pixar lamp.
- David Beckham brings the heat once again by starring in H&M’s new Christmas Collection.
- The Acer C7 Chromebook offers a lot in a sleek package and it’s available right now!
- How a scumbag teacher wins at being like a boss…
Such a busy, but fun, week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- NU’EST’s JR gets adorably cute with his celebration of “Ppyong Ppyong Ro” Day.
- Make your eyes pop with a touch of color with TONY MOLY’s Perfect Eyes Eyeliner covered in Jinra’s review.
- Forever 21 teams up with the lovely Chanel Iman in their new “Let It Glow” campaign for the holidays.
- An impressive set of murals that may surprise you when you look closer to find out what they’re made of.
- In the latest Wii U game trailer, Sonic and friends are gearing up for a to-be-intense race.
- Today’s App of the Day lets you have a bit more fun with your images using Cinemagram.
- A Harry Potter horror that probably only pleases certain fans of this particular Hufflepuff.
- This is pretty much a surefire way to ride a wheel chair…like a boss.
Occupied with a lot of to-dos that make for a good distraction. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Who was the mysterious guy that Sunhwa really wanted for her husband on WGM?
- Burt’s Bees gets creative with their latest billboard that doubles as a demonstration for one of their new products.
- Here’s one light switch that is pretty much almost impossible to top…
- Rihanna has just announced that she’ll have two more collaboration singles with Mr. David Guetta.
- Word is that Microsoft Office will finally be arriving for smartphones sometime early next year.
- For the next Transformers movie, it seems like Shia LeBouf is looking for $18 million this time around.
- Head over to Uniqlo for the limited edition sweaters created with help from Andrea Crews.
Fun food adventures with the BFF. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Today’s Photo of the Day showcases Key’s shopping habit that I’m sure some of us can relate to.
- A new teaser commercial has been revealed for Justin Bieber’s upcoming fragrance.
- Despite its slightly high retail price tag, the iPad Mini only costs $188 to be built.
- Get ready for a laugh when you see this bad lip reading take on the 2012 Presidential Debate.
- Aiming to surpass its previous sales report, the Gran Turismo franchise is on its way to topping 68 million.
- Danbo and Domo-Kun get cute and in position for a hug in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
Interesting happenings for a supposed slow week. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Which SNSD member are you most like for those pesky life problems.
- See if you can be gorgeously smoky…with your eyes from Jinra’s review of the beautyADDICTS SolutionEYES Eye Shadow Quad in Seduce.
- It seems like the Disney Channel may be creating a “Boy Meets World“-inspired sequel?
- How adorable is this Sheryl Nome flash drive from Macross Frontier?
- Manish Arora’s Spring 2012 lineup has been revealed and your iPad has never looked so stylish.
- FIFA Soccer 13 has rolled out a “major” update for all you PC gamers.
- A bundle of cute pumpkins are featured in today’s Cupcake of the Day - mmm!
- Way to fail at your job while on the job - don’t you feel safer already?
- Kikkawa Yu drops her PV for her very upbeat single, “Sotsugyou.”
Oh holiday season, how close you are now. What was the highlight of your day? More »
We’d like to extend thoughts and prayers for all who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy. As a result of the circumstances, KpopHeaven’s Fall KPOP Sale has been extended. There’s plenty of time to carry on fighting for your team in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Onew vs. Hyorin vs. Woohyun vs. Lee Joon! Let’s give a round of applause to our top users of this week: More »