- It looks like “We Got Married” is still in a bad state, even after adding a new couple.
- How do your like Ariana Grande’s cover of “I Believe In You and Me“?
- Jason Wu gets quirky once again in his second collection for Miss Wu.
- Get “Koi” with your digits in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Find out what’s new in this edition of Upcoming Game Releases of the Week.
- If you’ve ever wondered how many times a woman in a red dress can appear…here you go.
Food and sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
It won’t be long until the release of SHINee’s Chapter 2 Why So Serious?: The Misconceptions of Me Album so of course KpopHeaven is holding a pre-order sale for those of you keen to get your hands on it. Let’s take a look at our top users of the week: More »
- If you’re missing the rice with your McDonald’s, the Taiwan branch has you covered with their new Rice McWraps.
- See if Sulwhasoo’s Concentrated Ginseng Cream is able to really harness the power of this herbal root in Jessica’s review.
- Apple offers a gift to MacBook users, by extending their bottom replacement program by 2 more years.
- Refer to your wrist and never get lost with these unique subway map-inspired bracelet cuffs.
- Lana Del Rey drops the audio track for her Gatsby track, “Young and Beautiful.”
Ready for the weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee‘S “Why So Serious” album cover has finally been revealed!
- Peep at Rihanna’s new lipstick for MAC, RiRi Woo.
- It’s official, the Wii U Virtual Console is now available for all you classic addicts.
- Going to the extreme to be ready, Rita Ora has checked herself into a fat camp.
- It seems like Apple is keeping tabs on what users ask Siri.
- Sexy engagement photos turned hilarious by this cheeky couple.
- Taylor Swift’s Spring/Summer line for Keds is as sweet-looking as the singer herself.
Good catch-up with an old friend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Lee Hyori drops not one, but five unique teasers for her anticipated comeback.
- Check out the Spring-ready scarfs that Vera Neumann has crafted for their recent Target collaboration.
- A new patch for Girl Scouts embraces and encourages the female gamer.
- Rock pretty ombre polka dots in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Wireless fans will love Matteo Massimi’s multi-functional CollapseMini - able to dock, become a speaker, and more!
- Mmm how good are these Japanese-themed cupcakes? They’re so good, they’re featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
Snacks in the sun! What was the highlight of your day? More »
SHINee’s upcoming Chapter 2 Why So Serious?: The Misconceptions of Me Album release is just around the corner. You know what that means…Kpopheaven deals! Right now, save $5 on album + poster with the pre-order combo or save $12 (21%!) on both Chapters 1+2 album + poster with DELUXE Pre-Order Combo. More »
- Have a listen to the first title track from U-Kiss’s sub unit uBEAT here!
- It seems like the Samsung Galaxy S4 might have an edge over the iPhone…at least in China.
- See if the H20+ Spa Hand and Nail Cream is just the thing to sooth your dry hands in Jessica’s review.
- FIFA 14 is officially confirmed to be arriving for you Xbox 360, PS3, and PC gamers.
- Hard-working to the extreme, Beyonce and Jay-Z might be adding first billionaire couple to their names as well.
- This wife definitely went above and beyond in crafting this creative birthday gift for her hubby, featuring a bunch of their favorite TV shows!
- H&M shows off their uniform designs for the Swedish Olympics.
Too many things for this week…but at least it’s all in sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Lend you ears to LED Apple Hanbyul’s impressive cover of JB’s “As Long As You Love Me.”
- Seems like Harry Styles has been turning his charms on the ladies since the wee age of…six?
- A Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle will be arriving for those of you in the UK.
- Issa London teams up with Banana Republic for a stylish and print-filled capsule collection.
- And they’re off! Check out T-Mobile’s first iPhone 5 ad here.
Back to a routine week it seems. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Chanyeol gets serious with Anonymous in today’s Gif of the Day.
- You thought we showed them all but here are 8 even more outrageously over-the-top prom dresses.
- Guess decides to expand their search to online for their next, new model.
- A cute Owl kaZoo is featured in today’s iCase of the Day.
- Check out the limited edition set of “Gumdrops” that have been released by Nicole by OPI.
- I would question if you could really say that these photos were created by Photoshop Masters…
Busy schedules. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Take a listen to the voices of Kyukyun and Luna, who have recently collaborated on a song for “The Croods” OST.
- After finding the perfect dress, here are 5 prom beauty looks that you might want to try.
- It seems as though Verizon might be planning a 12-month finance plan for their smartphones.
- You’ll be all set for summer in Keds‘ new apparel line.
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 director Marc Webb gives fans a peek at the movie with a new image.
- Sport nails that pop in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Playing as the lovable Micky Mouse, Castle of Illusion will be remade and arriving in HD!
- Who would you want to display a normal plant pot when you could have them in…pants?
Executing plans. What was the highlight of your day? More »