- Check out 4men’s new music video for their latest single, “Propose Song.”
- Thanks to Josie Maran, you only have to go as far as your shower to…get a tan?
- Words aren’t enough to describe how darling these sushi cats are - so super cute!
- Transform your smartphone into a usable laptop with Casetop’s inventive gadget.
- If you spotted something that you liked on a celebrity at the Met Gala, Topshop has you covered to own the dresses yourself!
- Curious about Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon? Check out Efren’s Gamer Journal No. 1 for a peek and his first impressions.
Fun-filled weekend ahead! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How tasty does this chicken look, especially when accompanied by one Lee Seung Gi in his “Gu Family Book” gear.
- Doing some traveling soon? Learn how to efficiently pack but still look super fab with this handy guide.
- A first impression look at Gears of War: Judgement in Efren’s latest Gamer Journal.
- Jeremy Scott’s iconic Winged Sneakers have been put through a pixel makeover that is still quite cool.
- One of Apple’s latest patent is for a curved battery - possibly the iPhone’s future?
Busy, busy. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Viewers better work hard to make sure that Lee Seung Gi fulfills his promise concerning “Gu Family Book.”
- See if Etude House’s Know Your Body Soft Cream Scrub will get your skin silky smooth in Jessica’s review.
- Simplistic and a bit dark, Alexander Wang’s first ad for Balenciaga is pretty fitting for the designer’s style.
- Play I spy and spot the slightly creepy but cool room skull that is featured for today’s iCase of the Day.
- October can’t come soon enough, especially if it’s true that a new 3D Mario game will be releasing for the Wii U.
Mmm toffee ice cream! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- While quite popular for her acting skills, it seems as though North Korea doesn’t agree and actually hates…Kim Tae Hee?
- Would you wear this crazy Facewaver Exercise Mask too keep your face looking youthful?
- Check out the next entry from our resident gamer, Efren and the latest he has to share while playing Injustice.
- It seems like the big screen is in the future for Girls‘ Allison Williams with two promising, upcoming roles.
- Show off your shape-love in today’s Skin of the Day, the Fractal Geometric Dog.
So much sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It looks like “We Got Married” is still in a bad state, even after adding a new couple.
- How do your like Ariana Grande’s cover of “I Believe In You and Me“?
- Jason Wu gets quirky once again in his second collection for Miss Wu.
- Get “Koi” with your digits in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Find out what’s new in this edition of Upcoming Game Releases of the Week.
- If you’ve ever wondered how many times a woman in a red dress can appear…here you go.
Food and sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
It won’t be long until the release of SHINee’s Chapter 2 Why So Serious?: The Misconceptions of Me Album so of course KpopHeaven is holding a pre-order sale for those of you keen to get your hands on it. Let’s take a look at our top users of the week: More »
- If you’re missing the rice with your McDonald’s, the Taiwan branch has you covered with their new Rice McWraps.
- See if Sulwhasoo’s Concentrated Ginseng Cream is able to really harness the power of this herbal root in Jessica’s review.
- Apple offers a gift to MacBook users, by extending their bottom replacement program by 2 more years.
- Refer to your wrist and never get lost with these unique subway map-inspired bracelet cuffs.
- Lana Del Rey drops the audio track for her Gatsby track, “Young and Beautiful.”
Ready for the weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee‘S “Why So Serious” album cover has finally been revealed!
- Peep at Rihanna’s new lipstick for MAC, RiRi Woo.
- It’s official, the Wii U Virtual Console is now available for all you classic addicts.
- Going to the extreme to be ready, Rita Ora has checked herself into a fat camp.
- It seems like Apple is keeping tabs on what users ask Siri.
- Sexy engagement photos turned hilarious by this cheeky couple.
- Taylor Swift’s Spring/Summer line for Keds is as sweet-looking as the singer herself.
Good catch-up with an old friend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Lee Hyori drops not one, but five unique teasers for her anticipated comeback.
- Check out the Spring-ready scarfs that Vera Neumann has crafted for their recent Target collaboration.
- A new patch for Girl Scouts embraces and encourages the female gamer.
- Rock pretty ombre polka dots in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Wireless fans will love Matteo Massimi’s multi-functional CollapseMini - able to dock, become a speaker, and more!
- Mmm how good are these Japanese-themed cupcakes? They’re so good, they’re featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
Snacks in the sun! What was the highlight of your day? More »
SHINee’s upcoming Chapter 2 Why So Serious?: The Misconceptions of Me Album release is just around the corner. You know what that means…Kpopheaven deals! Right now, save $5 on album + poster with the pre-order combo or save $12 (21%!) on both Chapters 1+2 album + poster with DELUXE Pre-Order Combo. More »
- Have a listen to the first title track from U-Kiss’s sub unit uBEAT here!
- It seems like the Samsung Galaxy S4 might have an edge over the iPhone…at least in China.
- See if the H20+ Spa Hand and Nail Cream is just the thing to sooth your dry hands in Jessica’s review.
- FIFA 14 is officially confirmed to be arriving for you Xbox 360, PS3, and PC gamers.
- Hard-working to the extreme, Beyonce and Jay-Z might be adding first billionaire couple to their names as well.
- This wife definitely went above and beyond in crafting this creative birthday gift for her hubby, featuring a bunch of their favorite TV shows!
- H&M shows off their uniform designs for the Swedish Olympics.
Too many things for this week…but at least it’s all in sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »