- Lend you ears to LED Apple Hanbyul’s impressive cover of JB’s “As Long As You Love Me.”
- Seems like Harry Styles has been turning his charms on the ladies since the wee age of…six?
- A Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle will be arriving for those of you in the UK.
- Issa London teams up with Banana Republic for a stylish and print-filled capsule collection.
- And they’re off! Check out T-Mobile’s first iPhone 5 ad here.
Back to a routine week it seems. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Chanyeol gets serious with Anonymous in today’s Gif of the Day.
- You thought we showed them all but here are 8 even more outrageously over-the-top prom dresses.
- Guess decides to expand their search to online for their next, new model.
- A cute Owl kaZoo is featured in today’s iCase of the Day.
- Check out the limited edition set of “Gumdrops” that have been released by Nicole by OPI.
- I would question if you could really say that these photos were created by Photoshop Masters…
Busy schedules. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Take a listen to the voices of Kyukyun and Luna, who have recently collaborated on a song for “The Croods” OST.
- After finding the perfect dress, here are 5 prom beauty looks that you might want to try.
- It seems as though Verizon might be planning a 12-month finance plan for their smartphones.
- You’ll be all set for summer in Keds‘ new apparel line.
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 director Marc Webb gives fans a peek at the movie with a new image.
- Sport nails that pop in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Playing as the lovable Micky Mouse, Castle of Illusion will be remade and arriving in HD!
- Who would you want to display a normal plant pot when you could have them in…pants?
Executing plans. What was the highlight of your day? More »
I’m pretty sure I speak for everybody when I say that I’ve got a lot of artists on my ‘Anticipating Comeback’ list. KpopHeaven are presenting $5 rebate offers on Infinite or G-Dragon Photobook pre-orders so you can celebrate comebacks in style! Now, who are our top users of the week? More »
- The full MV is now out for Boyfriend’s latest Japanese single, “Hitomi no Melody.”
- Marc Jacobs returns this season with a new fragrance that might “bee” just the right amount of sweet for you.
- Mark your calenders, gamers - Muramasa Rebirth will be dropping this June 25th.
- Steven Alan excitedly launches his first optical line that look gorgeous for the upcoming sunny weather.
- Flash that moola in today’s iCase of the Day that is all about the money.
Relieved things are perking up. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Get a peek at the new “Fanta” featuring quite the matchup of A Pink’s Eunji and Kwangsoo.
- With the help of Swarovski, your makeup can sparkle and gleam even more than before!
- Selena Gomez fans can let go of their breath, the actress shares that she isn’t specifically trying to change her image.
- Show your love to the moon and back with today’s simple but cute iCase of the Day.
- Lulu Guinness has partnered up with Uniqlo for another quirky fun collection.
- The repackaged release of Halo 3: ODST is set to be a single-player-only title.
Ace. What was the highlight of your day? More »
Looking to save on upcoming KPOP releases? Right now KpopHeaven’s got some sweet $5 rebate offers when you pre-order Infinite’s 2012 Concert: That Summer DVD + Photobook or G-Dragon’s Collection One of a Kind DVD + Photobook. More »
- Wouldn’t Jia and Fei from miss A be the cutest dance partners couple?
- See if Jinra’s review on NYX’s Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray will be just the thing to get rid of that pesky shine.
- Tech creativity allowed this concept of a Facebook-inspired house to pop up today.
- What kind of person would reject a kiss with Prince William?
- The Sales Chart for this week is out and it’s no shock which game is repeated multiple times near the top…
- The future Avatar sequel is expected to bring new viewing experiences by featuring underwater scenes.
When things turn out better than expected. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It seems like it’s going to be a party of people that will be featured in Psy’s upcoming “Gentleman” MV.
- The dates are out for the Honda Civic Tour with Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson.
- A leak reveals multiple colors for the supposed Facebook phone.
- Want to be a part of a Guinness World Record attempt? Just get a trim at Aveda on April 22.
- A GameStop lets it slip that the PlayStation 4 will be launching globally as soon as this year.
- Sneak a peek at one of Beyonce’s fab costume for her upcoming music video.
- Who said you need a number two to take…a sweet couple picture?
Appreciative to be busy and make the week go by quicker. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Soon you’ll be able to catch Lee Jong Hyuk, Lee Chun Hee, and SNSD’s Sooyoung on tvN’s new drama “Dating Agency.”
- Indulge in your sweet tooth with MAC’s upcoming collection, “Baking Beauties.”
- New and old fans of the series will be able to pick up Dynasty Warriors 8 this summer.
- Mark your calendars for 2015…seeing as “Finding Dory” (the “Finding Nemo” sequel) has just been confirmed by Pixar!
- How darling is this flying pug? It’s no wonder it made today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- It seems like we might be able to expect a clothing line from the Duchess of Cambrige?
- Rock the white chicken featured in today’s cute iCase of the Day.
- It’s a wonder no one caught this mannequin mishap that definitely shouldn’t have gone out onto the floor.
Happy news for a more relaxing weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »