From Flauntme: I get both compliments and concerned remarks about my skin, since it’s quite pale, apparently. Of course, I myself might not be aware, since I see it every day. However, it’s always nice to make my complexion look as flawless as possible with BB Cream, at least to even out my skin tone. Having a makeup base helps the makeup stay on longer and keep the face looking brilliant. Let’s take a look at It’s Skin Color Play Silky Make Up Base in 1 Mint Green. Ooh, sounds so Spring-like! More »
- How cute are Yubin and Lim in this selca that was taken during their date together.
- Looking for something different than the currently popular BB creams? See if Nip + Fab’s CC Cream is worth the one letter upgrade in Jinra’s review.
- T-Mobile excitedly picks up the iPhone 5 alongside their new no-contract plans.
- Justin Bieber is in hot water after a new assault accusation surfaces following a “reckless” driving situation.
- If you were ever curious as to how Godzilla became a reality…wonder no more after this.
- Tory Burch cracks down on Bluebell for using a too-similar design to their famous “T” logo.
Nom - Green Tea Kit Kats galore! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Check out the sweet new tune collaboration of Phantom and Verbal Jint and the soothing “Come As You Are.”
- See if your pores will shrink and run in Jinra’s review of Holika Holika’s Pore Sea Stem Cover Balm.
- Walk into the past with Big Time Rush’s latest music video for “Like Nobody’s Around.”
- Be entertained in today’s App of the Day, featuring “Mini Golf Match-Up” in mobile form!
- Ghost Recon Online has dropped an anti-cheat video aimed at all their gamers.
Mid-day cutes. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It’s good to know that G-Dragon work isn’t prompted by money.
- Check out Jessica’s review to see if your inner diva comes out with NYX’s Ultra Pearl Mania in the gorg color of Jade Pearl.
- It seems like we can expect 2 iPhones from Apple in this upcoming year.
- The first campaign photo for Beyonce’s new H&M ad has been revealed.
- Follow Fall Out Boy in their latest music video for “The Phoenix” now!
- A new gameplay trailer has dropped for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.
- Need to up the kawaii level in your room? Here are 5 Japanese items that will definitely do the trick.
Anticipating all-around excitement to unfold - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Jinwoon’s sweet revenge moment finally happened for Go Jun Hee on this week’s “We Got Married.”
- See if your lips will be screaming for It’s Skin Ice Creamy Lip Bar after checking out Jinra’s review on this intriguing product.
- Make teatime more enjoyable with this cute Birdy Swing Tea Infuser that is certainly a sight to see.
- T-Mobile seems to be gearing up their LTE network with recent testing in 9 US cities.
- Find out where your favorite Disney princess ended up after their “Happily Ever After”…
- The wait is almost over for the Marvel Heroes MMO, seeing as an official launch date has been revealed.
- Fancy up your sushi love with this unique sushi box that was designed by…Kate Moss?
Looks to be a speedy week - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Congratulations to Team Ricky for coming out victorious in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Ricky vs. Yoseob. The prize winners will now be announced every 4 matches so hang on in there to find out if you’re one of the lucky chosen ones! Play for some more great prizes in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Junsu vs. Mir! Over at KpopHeaven, you can enjoy a sale on Infinite’s Man in Love amongst other sales. Now, who’s in our top 10 users of the week? More »
- Younha drops a new MV teaser for her latest single, “It’s Not That.”
- For lashes that will be absolutely irresistible, see if Too Faced’s lashGASM Mascara will do the trick with help from Jessica’s review.
- Good news for Feedly, who has picked up more than 500,000+ users with the recent news that Google Reader will be dying.
- Kristin Cavallari steps into the jewelry world with her first collection that has many covet-worthy pieces with just one glance.
- A shocked elephant is in the spotlight for today’s Cupcake of the Day.
- Why display plain towels when you could have these geeky hand towels that will surely please every gamer out there.
Whew - Friday. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Seeing as miss A’s Fei has become more comfortable being on variety shows, it seems like we might be seeing her on the screen more often.
- A anti-aging dream for your skin? See if Shiseido Benefique’s Retino Essence does the trick in Jinra’s review.
- Learn all the new colors for the upcoming season with this cute video from J.Crew’s crewcuts kids.
- Mark Zuckerburg claims the top spot in this year’s CEO rankings.
- Ouch - Ed Sheeran takes a bad fall during a recent performance.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 drops a new gameplay trailer for “The Betrayal.”
A sunny and happy beginning to spring! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Angels now have a new social media outlet to be up-to-date on new news from Teen Top themselves.
- Urban Decay reveals their new eyeliner vault that will surely have all you makeup junkies drooling.
- Turn any pair of gloves into touchscreen-friendly ones with this new AnyGlove gel.
- In the latest issue of “Elle,” Nicki Minaj shows off her makeunder transformation.
- Hooray! The The Ellen DeGeneres Show has officially been renewed to be on the air till 2017.
- The Last of Us‘ campaign component will take how many hours?
A quick Ramen + Froyo lunch - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Love Infinite? Well, you’re in luck. Right now at KpopHeaven, there’s a sale on Infinite’s Man in Love! Save $5 off an Infinite Man in Love album + poster combo, 3-poster combo and save $7 when you buy the Kim Sung Gyu Another Me + Infinite H Fly High + Infinite Man in Love albums with the Another High Man combo. More »
- The short PV is now out for Boyfriend’s “Hitomi no Melody.”
- See if you can obtain that ombre look right at home with a peek into Jinra’s review of L’Oreal’s Féria Wild Ombre.
- Feast your eyes on J.Crew’s Jenna Lyons impressive collection of “Shiny Ponies.”
- Seems like there might not be romance in the air as Taylor Swift gives her side on the recent Ed Sheeran rumors.
- Word is that Google Glass will even let you identify people just by their…clothing?
- Here’s one “like a boss” response that only Neil Armstrong would be able to give.
- Via GameStop, there’s already a strong demand for the upcoming PS4.
What was the highlight of your day? More »
- DMTN’s Daniel is still in hot water after admitting to selling marijuana even though he didn’t smoke it.
- New nail wraps have been released from CK One Color and are full of attitude.
- Fans of Pretty Little Liars will be excited to hear that season 4 now has a premiere date for the summer.
- A new teaser for the upcoming Galaxy S IV is presented by Samsung before the anticipated promotion event.
- Pretty height may not have been worth it in the countless high heels that have seriously “mangled” SJP’s feet from Sex in the City.
- US gamers will get the chance to pick up Pandora’s Tower on Wii as soon as next month.
- A set of yummy Japanese-themed cupcakes are shown off in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- If you’re looking for amusement the next time you stay in a hotel, here are some pranks that will surely spook the housekeeping.
A lovely lunch date to soup dumplings - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Just as we say congratulations to Team Soohyun for winning KPOP Idol-Off 3: Soohyun vs. Yoochun, we welcome the arrival of KPOP Idol-Off 3: Ricky vs. Yoseob - which team will fight it out for victory? Over at KpopHeaven, you can pre-order your U-Kiss Collage album and receive $2 credit when it ships! Now, who’s reached our top users of the week? More »