- Given the choice, Kwanghee would chose full surgery over minor cosmetic procedures - could you say the same?
- Rock some literally “rocking” frames from Shwood’s new collection made out of slate.
- Leave it to the geeks to come up with this impressive cheating method.
- A variety of Japan-connected icons are is featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day in the form of…cupcakes!
- New box art has been released for Grand Theft Auto V.
- A “Good Point” is made in today’s Skin of the Day that might actually make you hungry as well…
- Who would’ve thought that we’d get to this point to see Cory and Topanga’s wedding rings?
Sunny dress weather. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Take a listen to the soothing vocals of LUNAFLY in their awesome cover of JB’s “As Long As You Love Me.”
- It was a close call for Taylor Swift who was almost punctured via…a sword by Ed Sheeran?
- Filming for “Fast & Furious 7” could start as soon as this summer.
- A pretty mistake has colored Lauren Conrad’s hair to a fun and cheery pink!
- Totally love the sleeker look in this iPhone 6 concept - definitely drool-worthy.
- Zac Posen lends his design skills to a new hair accessories collection with John Frieda.
- Fans of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu can expect the singer to drop a new single this May!
Afternoon sun after a cloudy morning. What was the highlight of your day? More »
1st Place - 400 RPs: worldmusicfanxoxo 2nd Place - 250 RPs: omgsun 3rd Place - 150 RPs: eschizo96 4th Place - 50 RPs: doctorwho 5th Place - 50 RPs: saranghaesuju 6th Place - 20 RPs: gengfanxin41 7th Place - 20 RPs: Kamilla 8th Place - 20 RPs: xsandy2005 9th Place - 20 RPs: dracokid007 10th Place - 20 RPs: lytoe
Congratulations everybody! Want to be on this top 20 list this time next week? Read our definitive EXP guide and FAQ.
New to Ningin? Take a look at our newbie guide.
From Flauntme: I get both compliments and concerned remarks about my skin, since it’s quite pale, apparently. Of course, I myself might not be aware, since I see it every day. However, it’s always nice to make my complexion look as flawless as possible with BB Cream, at least to even out my skin tone. Having a makeup base helps the makeup stay on longer and keep the face looking brilliant. Let’s take a look at It’s Skin Color Play Silky Make Up Base in 1 Mint Green. Ooh, sounds so Spring-like! More »
- How cute are Yubin and Lim in this selca that was taken during their date together.
- Looking for something different than the currently popular BB creams? See if Nip + Fab’s CC Cream is worth the one letter upgrade in Jinra’s review.
- T-Mobile excitedly picks up the iPhone 5 alongside their new no-contract plans.
- Justin Bieber is in hot water after a new assault accusation surfaces following a “reckless” driving situation.
- If you were ever curious as to how Godzilla became a reality…wonder no more after this.
- Tory Burch cracks down on Bluebell for using a too-similar design to their famous “T” logo.
Nom - Green Tea Kit Kats galore! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Check out the sweet new tune collaboration of Phantom and Verbal Jint and the soothing “Come As You Are.”
- See if your pores will shrink and run in Jinra’s review of Holika Holika’s Pore Sea Stem Cover Balm.
- Walk into the past with Big Time Rush’s latest music video for “Like Nobody’s Around.”
- Be entertained in today’s App of the Day, featuring “Mini Golf Match-Up” in mobile form!
- Ghost Recon Online has dropped an anti-cheat video aimed at all their gamers.
Mid-day cutes. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It’s good to know that G-Dragon work isn’t prompted by money.
- Check out Jessica’s review to see if your inner diva comes out with NYX’s Ultra Pearl Mania in the gorg color of Jade Pearl.
- It seems like we can expect 2 iPhones from Apple in this upcoming year.
- The first campaign photo for Beyonce’s new H&M ad has been revealed.
- Follow Fall Out Boy in their latest music video for “The Phoenix” now!
- A new gameplay trailer has dropped for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.
- Need to up the kawaii level in your room? Here are 5 Japanese items that will definitely do the trick.
Anticipating all-around excitement to unfold - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Jinwoon’s sweet revenge moment finally happened for Go Jun Hee on this week’s “We Got Married.”
- See if your lips will be screaming for It’s Skin Ice Creamy Lip Bar after checking out Jinra’s review on this intriguing product.
- Make teatime more enjoyable with this cute Birdy Swing Tea Infuser that is certainly a sight to see.
- T-Mobile seems to be gearing up their LTE network with recent testing in 9 US cities.
- Find out where your favorite Disney princess ended up after their “Happily Ever After”…
- The wait is almost over for the Marvel Heroes MMO, seeing as an official launch date has been revealed.
- Fancy up your sushi love with this unique sushi box that was designed by…Kate Moss?
Looks to be a speedy week - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Congratulations to Team Ricky for coming out victorious in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Ricky vs. Yoseob. The prize winners will now be announced every 4 matches so hang on in there to find out if you’re one of the lucky chosen ones! Play for some more great prizes in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Junsu vs. Mir! Over at KpopHeaven, you can enjoy a sale on Infinite’s Man in Love amongst other sales. Now, who’s in our top 10 users of the week? More »
- Younha drops a new MV teaser for her latest single, “It’s Not That.”
- For lashes that will be absolutely irresistible, see if Too Faced’s lashGASM Mascara will do the trick with help from Jessica’s review.
- Good news for Feedly, who has picked up more than 500,000+ users with the recent news that Google Reader will be dying.
- Kristin Cavallari steps into the jewelry world with her first collection that has many covet-worthy pieces with just one glance.
- A shocked elephant is in the spotlight for today’s Cupcake of the Day.
- Why display plain towels when you could have these geeky hand towels that will surely please every gamer out there.
Whew - Friday. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Seeing as miss A’s Fei has become more comfortable being on variety shows, it seems like we might be seeing her on the screen more often.
- A anti-aging dream for your skin? See if Shiseido Benefique’s Retino Essence does the trick in Jinra’s review.
- Learn all the new colors for the upcoming season with this cute video from J.Crew’s crewcuts kids.
- Mark Zuckerburg claims the top spot in this year’s CEO rankings.
- Ouch - Ed Sheeran takes a bad fall during a recent performance.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 drops a new gameplay trailer for “The Betrayal.”
A sunny and happy beginning to spring! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Angels now have a new social media outlet to be up-to-date on new news from Teen Top themselves.
- Urban Decay reveals their new eyeliner vault that will surely have all you makeup junkies drooling.
- Turn any pair of gloves into touchscreen-friendly ones with this new AnyGlove gel.
- In the latest issue of “Elle,” Nicki Minaj shows off her makeunder transformation.
- Hooray! The The Ellen DeGeneres Show has officially been renewed to be on the air till 2017.
- The Last of Us‘ campaign component will take how many hours?
A quick Ramen + Froyo lunch - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Love Infinite? Well, you’re in luck. Right now at KpopHeaven, there’s a sale on Infinite’s Man in Love! Save $5 off an Infinite Man in Love album + poster combo, 3-poster combo and save $7 when you buy the Kim Sung Gyu Another Me + Infinite H Fly High + Infinite Man in Love albums with the Another High Man combo. More »