- The short PV is now out for Boyfriend’s “Hitomi no Melody.”
- See if you can obtain that ombre look right at home with a peek into Jinra’s review of L’Oreal’s Féria Wild Ombre.
- Feast your eyes on J.Crew’s Jenna Lyons impressive collection of “Shiny Ponies.”
- Seems like there might not be romance in the air as Taylor Swift gives her side on the recent Ed Sheeran rumors.
- Word is that Google Glass will even let you identify people just by their…clothing?
- Here’s one “like a boss” response that only Neil Armstrong would be able to give.
- Via GameStop, there’s already a strong demand for the upcoming PS4.
What was the highlight of your day? More »
- DMTN’s Daniel is still in hot water after admitting to selling marijuana even though he didn’t smoke it.
- New nail wraps have been released from CK One Color and are full of attitude.
- Fans of Pretty Little Liars will be excited to hear that season 4 now has a premiere date for the summer.
- A new teaser for the upcoming Galaxy S IV is presented by Samsung before the anticipated promotion event.
- Pretty height may not have been worth it in the countless high heels that have seriously “mangled” SJP’s feet from Sex in the City.
- US gamers will get the chance to pick up Pandora’s Tower on Wii as soon as next month.
- A set of yummy Japanese-themed cupcakes are shown off in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- If you’re looking for amusement the next time you stay in a hotel, here are some pranks that will surely spook the housekeeping.
A lovely lunch date to soup dumplings - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Just as we say congratulations to Team Soohyun for winning KPOP Idol-Off 3: Soohyun vs. Yoochun, we welcome the arrival of KPOP Idol-Off 3: Ricky vs. Yoseob - which team will fight it out for victory? Over at KpopHeaven, you can pre-order your U-Kiss Collage album and receive $2 credit when it ships! Now, who’s reached our top users of the week? More »
- TVXQ finally reveals their full PV for their current Japan single, “In Our Time.”
- See how Holika Holika’s Soda PoreCleansing Light Cleansing Oil will blast away your makeup in this review.
- Use SlideShark to ensure your presentation goes smoothly featured in today’s App of the Day.
- When deciding on camping companions, there’s multiple reasons why the Fantastic Four would be perfect.
- Class up your cupcake game in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day that is adorably moustache-themed.
- A release date has been placed for those of you looking forward to Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler.
Surprise mid-day phone calls. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How precious are these photos of Donghae when he was just a little munchkin?
- See if It’s Skin’s Hyaluronic Acid Cream is able to provide your skin with what it needs in this review.
- Word on the tech street is that Apple might be releasing a polycarbonate iPhone for $330 next year.
- Vans teams up with J.Crew for a cool vintage-looking collection of their Washed Canvas Authentic Sneakers.
- The adorable Quvenzhané Wallis has been confirmed to play Annie in an upcoming remake for Christmas 2014.
- Cute up your whole bath/shower routine with these Hello Kitty toiletries featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- At the Game Developers Conference, everyone will finally be able to get that closer look at the PS4.
- The reality of how profile pictures on Facebook really turn out…
Peeks of sunshine. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It came quicker than expected but Park Shin Hye has sent her goodbyes to “Go Dok Mi.”
- Head to Sephora to pick up their special line inspired by 2013’s Color of the Year.
- It seems like Daniel Radcliffe is close to inking his name as Igor in “Frankenstein.”
- Diane von Furstenberg hits up Roxy for a new and print-filled swimsuit collection!
- Check into this week’s Upcoming Game Releases to see what’s arriving on your favorite consoles.
- Today’s App of the Day lets you professionally organize your hand-written notes using DukePen.
- Here’s one way to set up an intimidating security system…
- Satisfy a chocolate sweet tooth with today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day featuring a lot of Oreo cookie pandas.
- Could you live in these coffin-esque apartments in Japan?
New show addictions are dangerous. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- 2AM introduces “One Spring Day” to IAMs with their first MV teaser.
- Here are 5 things that you should try not to miss when you’re on a trip to the “Land of the Rising Sun” that is Japan.
- See if It’s Skin’s Color Play Lumilight Lip Tint is able to pout up those lips in Jessica’s review.
- Resourcefully, here’s how to have your barbecued meat and…iron out those wrinkles too?
- A new study shares that men and women are quite different in the way that they tweet on Twitter.
- It seems like a fifth “American Pie” sequel is totally possible - would you watch it?
- Meloetta, the appropriately named melody Pokemon, will be offered by GameStop in March.
- Did you know that Janet Jackson was secretly married in 2012?
- Jennifer Lawrence’s clothes from her “Silver Linings Playbook” role have been placed in an auction.
Friday - made it! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- After wrapping up her first “The Three Musketeers” performance, Wonder Girls‘ Yenny shares a super cute selca.
- Find out how the Chinese use fire to…brighten their eyes?
- In the world of fashion, the iPad has managed to become a huge influence.
- T.Swift has been spotted out and about with a new potential man.
- The upcoming “Ninja Turtles” film has officially booked Megan Fox into the cast.
- Marimekko x Converse have teamed up for one print-tastic Spring/Summer 2013 Collection.
- Viewing this guy from behind, you might be inclined to ask “where’s Totoro?”
Relief after the frenzy. What was the highlight of your day? More »