- TVXQ finally reveals their full PV for their current Japan single, “In Our Time.”
- See how Holika Holika’s Soda PoreCleansing Light Cleansing Oil will blast away your makeup in this review.
- Use SlideShark to ensure your presentation goes smoothly featured in today’s App of the Day.
- When deciding on camping companions, there’s multiple reasons why the Fantastic Four would be perfect.
- Class up your cupcake game in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day that is adorably moustache-themed.
- A release date has been placed for those of you looking forward to Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler.
Surprise mid-day phone calls. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How precious are these photos of Donghae when he was just a little munchkin?
- See if It’s Skin’s Hyaluronic Acid Cream is able to provide your skin with what it needs in this review.
- Word on the tech street is that Apple might be releasing a polycarbonate iPhone for $330 next year.
- Vans teams up with J.Crew for a cool vintage-looking collection of their Washed Canvas Authentic Sneakers.
- The adorable Quvenzhané Wallis has been confirmed to play Annie in an upcoming remake for Christmas 2014.
- Cute up your whole bath/shower routine with these Hello Kitty toiletries featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- At the Game Developers Conference, everyone will finally be able to get that closer look at the PS4.
- The reality of how profile pictures on Facebook really turn out…
Peeks of sunshine. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It came quicker than expected but Park Shin Hye has sent her goodbyes to “Go Dok Mi.”
- Head to Sephora to pick up their special line inspired by 2013’s Color of the Year.
- It seems like Daniel Radcliffe is close to inking his name as Igor in “Frankenstein.”
- Diane von Furstenberg hits up Roxy for a new and print-filled swimsuit collection!
- Check into this week’s Upcoming Game Releases to see what’s arriving on your favorite consoles.
- Today’s App of the Day lets you professionally organize your hand-written notes using DukePen.
- Here’s one way to set up an intimidating security system…
- Satisfy a chocolate sweet tooth with today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day featuring a lot of Oreo cookie pandas.
- Could you live in these coffin-esque apartments in Japan?
New show addictions are dangerous. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- 2AM introduces “One Spring Day” to IAMs with their first MV teaser.
- Here are 5 things that you should try not to miss when you’re on a trip to the “Land of the Rising Sun” that is Japan.
- See if It’s Skin’s Color Play Lumilight Lip Tint is able to pout up those lips in Jessica’s review.
- Resourcefully, here’s how to have your barbecued meat and…iron out those wrinkles too?
- A new study shares that men and women are quite different in the way that they tweet on Twitter.
- It seems like a fifth “American Pie” sequel is totally possible - would you watch it?
- Meloetta, the appropriately named melody Pokemon, will be offered by GameStop in March.
- Did you know that Janet Jackson was secretly married in 2012?
- Jennifer Lawrence’s clothes from her “Silver Linings Playbook” role have been placed in an auction.
Friday - made it! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- After wrapping up her first “The Three Musketeers” performance, Wonder Girls‘ Yenny shares a super cute selca.
- Find out how the Chinese use fire to…brighten their eyes?
- In the world of fashion, the iPad has managed to become a huge influence.
- T.Swift has been spotted out and about with a new potential man.
- The upcoming “Ninja Turtles” film has officially booked Megan Fox into the cast.
- Marimekko x Converse have teamed up for one print-tastic Spring/Summer 2013 Collection.
- Viewing this guy from behind, you might be inclined to ask “where’s Totoro?”
Relief after the frenzy. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Kim Woo Bin takes a trip down memory lane to his school days in an interview with @star1.
- It’s a plethora and wonder of metallic delights for the designs in Joanna Mastrioanni’s Fall 2013 collection.
- Aiming to get you to show off your pearly whites, see if NYX’s intriguing “The ‘Blue’ Lip Gloss - Smile Brightener” comes through as a winner in my review.
- Archos aims to make an impact in the tablet market with their latest release, the Platinum Tablet series.
- The latest teaser for The Host has surfaced and it’s definitely creepy.
- The Amazing Spider Man - Ultimate Edition is set to arrive on the Wii U!
- A variety of yummy cupcakes are featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- See if your favorite dog matches up with your preferred font - quite funny how they’ve fittingly been paired.
A long-awaited Friday finally arrives! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee has returned and has finally released their latest album, “Chapter 1 Dream Girl - Misconceptions of You!”
- See if you can obtain super pretty lips with Supersmile’s Ultimate Lip Treatment covered in Jinra’s review.
- Google gears up to possibly open their own…retail store?
- Off of the big screen, it seems like some of our favorite Disney princes have taken up a specific kind of modeling.
- See a marriage proposal go wrong…multiple times.
- TheRekindledPage is covered in today’s Daily Etsy for their unique prints and night lights.
Making progress - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- DMTN has released the image video for their latest MV, “Safety Zone.”
- You can spend a weekend in Russia with the pieces featured in Nonoo’s new Fall/Winter 2013 Collection.
- See if the It’s Skin Babyface B.B Cream in Moisture is able to get your skin silky smooth with coverage in Jessica’s review.
- It seems like the boys of One Direction have picked up zumba to prep for their upcoming world tour.
- One teen decides to send the adorable Hello Kitty…into space?
- Miranda Cosgrove has been officially cast for Christina Ricci’s new sitcom.
- The new Soul Sacrifice Premium Edition bundle will be arriving with a special Cosmic Red Vita.
- Upstaging the real deal, this lil’ weather boy has ended up stealing the entire segment!
Unexpectedly sunny days - What was the highlight of your day? More »
There goes another week of February - is anybody else slightly petrified at how fast time is moving?! Over at KpopHeaven, you can save when you pre-order SHINee Chapter 1 Dream Girl: The Misconception of You. Let’s now applaud our top users of this week: More »