- Seungyeon reveals which member is the victim of her green-eyed jealousy…
- See if you’ll be able to shine adorably with It’s Skin Babyface Dual Lips covered in Jessica’s review.
- It seems almost inevitable now that when another relationship ends for Taylor Swift, there’ll be a song about it all - Harry Styles being the latest.
- PS3 and PC players can gear up for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Nuketown Zombies DLC to arrive this week!
- Disney unveils their new Couture Ear Hats designed for 2013’s “Year of the Ear.”
- Up your management skills with today’s App of the Day, Mind Tools.
- Why be open 7 days a week when this store has proclaimed something that somehow has a full week beat.
Cheers to a more focused week. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- “High Society” picks up Shindong and Sunggyu as their new fixed guests on the show - so tune in!
- How to hit the bulls eye…with your falsies and the Sephora Collection Bulls Eye Lash Applicator covered in Jinra’s review.
- Check out the latest trailer and price reveal for the upcoming Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
- AnnaSophia Robb channels her inner mod for her new photoshoot in Teen Vogue.
- The puns just keep on coming when the situation arises that an Italian chef takes a RIP.
- Find out how you can shop one of the best flash sale sites with today’s App of the Day, Gilt on the Go.
Happy for the weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- In today’s Photo of the Day, Tao’s stance on children is pretty…scary.
- You can now peek at Lancome’s upcoming Lancome In Love Collection for Spring 2013, featuring the lovely Emma Watson!
- The newest camera beauty to be released by Samsung is the NX300 and it’s definitely a looker from the get-go.
- Nintendo introduces its latest for the 3DS…Pokemon X and Y!
- For the various occasions to dress up, these choice differences between how men vs. women perceive it seem pretty true.
- A deck of cards is flaunted on fingertips in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- To up your attractiveness, it seems like the ladies just need to slip on a pair of heels.
Lettuce turnip the beet!…I love puns ^^ - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Taeyeon and Seohyun show love to two SHINee members in their recent “Thanks to.”
- Yes to Carrots shows some love with their latest tart addition to the skincare brand.
- Taylor Swift looks fiercely glam in the latest Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- Get twice as hungry with the double burger flash drive, featured in today’s Unique USB.
- The PS2 is now officially retired…at least from production via Sony.
- Peek at H&M’s upcoming Spring 2013 Collection for their Divided line.
- ONE OK ROCK’s “Deeper Deeper” will in SUZUKI’s new CM!
Getting back on track. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Fans get the chance to have their questions answered in the latest episode of “ASK IN A BOX” featuring…Sunny Hill!
- NARS gets springtime colorful with the introduction of their upcoming Spring 2013 Color Collection.
- Get ready to swoon again with One Direction’s latest “Kiss You” teaser.
- These two lovely ladies have made it as Vogue’s Top Models of 2012.
- LG excitedly teases a couple of their new goodies that will be debuting at CES 2013 this week.
- Who knew that just mentioning the competition will get you banned from Club Penguin…
- This 5-foot long (and functional!) NES controller is built out of…LEGOs?
- Anna Faris is coming back to the TV screen in an upcoming comedy pilot on CBS.
Cute room decor things. What was the highlight of your day? More »
Happy New Year and happy first week of the year! Hopefully you are all still maintaining your New Year’s resolutions. Me? I like to keep them simple. For example, today I’m resolving to remind you guys that your Users’ Choice Awards have been given out. The idols and KPOP groups you voted for are all pretty interesting! I’m also resolving to tell you guys who the top users of the week are: More »
Did everybody have a cracking Christmas? Have you got any plans to see in the new year? Celebrate the end of 2012 with the Last KPOP Sale of 2012 from KpopHeaven. KPOP Idol-Off 3: Taemin vs. Kris vs. AJ vs. Jo Kwon kicked off recently - it’s still all to play for! Now, let’s give a round of applause to the top users of the last week of this fabulous year: More »
Congratulations to Team Junsu for claiming victory in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Junsu vs. Tiffany vs. Nichkhun vs. Jessica. Are you all set for the Big Day? We’d like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. Let’s give it up for our top users of the week: More »