Happy New Year and happy first week of the year! Hopefully you are all still maintaining your New Year’s resolutions. Me? I like to keep them simple. For example, today I’m resolving to remind you guys that your Users’ Choice Awards have been given out. The idols and KPOP groups you voted for are all pretty interesting! I’m also resolving to tell you guys who the top users of the week are: More »
Did everybody have a cracking Christmas? Have you got any plans to see in the new year? Celebrate the end of 2012 with the Last KPOP Sale of 2012 from KpopHeaven. KPOP Idol-Off 3: Taemin vs. Kris vs. AJ vs. Jo Kwon kicked off recently - it’s still all to play for! Now, let’s give a round of applause to the top users of the last week of this fabulous year: More »
Congratulations to Team Junsu for claiming victory in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Junsu vs. Tiffany vs. Nichkhun vs. Jessica. Are you all set for the Big Day? We’d like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. Let’s give it up for our top users of the week: More »
- And the teasers have begun for SNSD’s long-awaited Korean comeback!
- Find out how The Hobbit became “an unexpected journey” in Emily’s movie review.
- Looking for a not-so-serious gift? These 5 weird and funny presents will definitely get a laugh at the very least.
- Rock a frosty-inspired look on your digits in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Why rock a plain and solid backpack when you could deck it out to your heart’s desires via thiss very Tetris-esque Pixel Art.
- The walk-in closet gets redefined in this redesign by Hosun Ching.
- A group of cute purple dragonfly cupcakes can be seen in the latest Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- TouchChords is featured in today’s App of the Day, which will have you strumming in tune easily.
Frenzied day but quick night breaks are wonderful. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Hongki has recently surfaced with a silvery head of hair - thoughts on his new look?
- How about getting into the holiday spirit with one of these festive cases for your iDevice?
- The collaboration jewelry pieces for Harrods + Disney are a beaut!
- Mark your calendars for March 22nd, which is when all you gamers will be able to pick up Resident Evil 6 on PC.
- Deborah Lippmann is all set to launch a Girls-inspired nail polish collection!
- While spending quality time with your loved ones, you can break out these 5 holiday-themed games to play for entertainment.
In a daze. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Which of these 7 idols would you most like to go gift shopping with this holiday season?
- Any one of these 6 holiday-friendly makeup looks will be the perfect fit for an upcoming party (…the last one is questionable).
- Have a gamer on your list this year? They might enjoy something off of our 10 Best Gifts For Gamers list that has something for every type.
- The most viewed Vevo Artist of 2012 is none other than someone you should call back…maybe.
- Acne Studios and Benjamin Seidler have teamed up for one pretty (and limited edition) silk scarf.
- Explore informatively on your next trip with today’s App of the Day, Triposo.
- And who thought pennies were useless? Not the ones who created this impressive masterpiece.
- Takei Emi takes the title of FECJ’s “celebrity of the year”!
Hectic busyness in all aspects of life! What was the highlight of your day? More »
The holidays are drawing closer and closer with every passing second. Keep up with our Ningin 2012 Holiday Special to celebrate. Everything is still to play for in KPOP Idol-Off 3: Junsu vs. Tiffany vs. Nichkhun vs. Jessica (as well as a bunch of awesome prizes awaiting the winners) so don’t hesitate to fight for your team! Let’s now give a round of applause to our top users of the week: More »
In a flash, the holidays are almost here! And to help you get into the spirit, the Ningin 2012 Holiday Special is here to help. Filled with a variety of fun idol and food-related posts, it’s almost impossible to not feel a bit jolly when you get through some of these…especially when KPOP idols are involved. Read on to find out what we have planned for this upcoming week! More »
- On “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rocking’ Eve,” you’ll be able to catch the one and only Psy this year on the lineup.
- The lovely Emma Stone is a beaut attending Revlon’s recent “Nearly Naked” launch event.
- Gilt + Starbucks have teamed up to launch the first metal Starbucks Rewards Card that is definitely unique.
- Season pass holders on Xbox 360 have the chance to access the new Nuketown Zombies map for Black Ops 2.
- J.K. Rowling’s non-Potter book, “Casual Vacancy” is heading to the small screen.
- Try out Multiponk for a bit of entertainment, featured in today’s App of the Day.
- Why use regular toilet paper squares when you could use toilet paper braids?
Should be a good night - What was the highlight of your day? More »