- On “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rocking’ Eve,” you’ll be able to catch the one and only Psy this year on the lineup.
- The lovely Emma Stone is a beaut attending Revlon’s recent “Nearly Naked” launch event.
- Gilt + Starbucks have teamed up to launch the first metal Starbucks Rewards Card that is definitely unique.
- Season pass holders on Xbox 360 have the chance to access the new Nuketown Zombies map for Black Ops 2.
- J.K. Rowling’s non-Potter book, “Casual Vacancy” is heading to the small screen.
- Try out Multiponk for a bit of entertainment, featured in today’s App of the Day.
- Why use regular toilet paper squares when you could use toilet paper braids?
Should be a good night - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- B1A4’s Gongchan claims he owns this best body part this out of all the idols.
- The 2 Change Roller BB Cream from Holika Holika gets a new look and color in Jinra’s refreshed review.
- Illuminate your listening experience when you play music with the Acase Black Diamond III.
- Zayn Malik hits up the needle again to have Madison Square Garden as the latest ink on his arm.
- There seems to be a reason as to why Santa is usually so happy…
- Word is that the next-gen game via Warhorse studio is already in development…via one of their latest trailer.
One more day till the weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Reminisce a bit with today’s Song of the Day featuring Big Bang’s “Always.”
- The theme seems to be fittingly provocative for Agent Provocateur’s new Spring 2013 fragrance.
- Hooray - Street Fighter X Megaman is all set to be released for all you PC gamers.
- Mercedes-Benz releases a sneak peek at their upcoming Fashion Week Campaign starring Karlie Kloss.
- How pumped would you be for an Alice in Wonderland sequel? It might actually happen!
- Challenge yourself with today’s mystery-filled App of the Day, Doors&Rooms.
- Check out Fudanjuku’s latest PV “Jinsei Wahahah!” right now!
I hope being busy this early in the week means that it’ll fly by. What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Holidays are so near that I can almost see it, I can almost hear it all, I can almost smell it! KpopHeaven is one year old and to celebrate, has launched its Big Birthday Sale with 5 awesome sales which you can go and check out to help you along with your Christmas shopping. Don’t forget their other goodies like free posters and photocards when you spend a certain amount! Let’s give it up for our top users of the week: More »
- SNSD take on the stewardesses concept for their just released 2nd Japanese album.
- Have more fun with your options when you try out Inglot Cosmetics’s new eyeshadow pans.
- Karl Lagerfeld teams up with Fossil for a new watch collection that is absolutely gorgeous.
- The release window for Pikmin 3 has been pushed back to Q3 2013.
- A huge set of Bonsly plushies are featured in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- The answer to how much space information from the Internet takes up is answered here.
Loads of catch-up this weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
It’s KpopHeaven’s 1st birthday! To celebrate, they’ve kicked off a Big Birthday Sale featuring all of the top sales from this year: save 7% on orders over $10, 10% on orders over $50, 15% on orders over $100 with code BDAY1, save $5 on any one poster with code BDAY2, save $3 on any one album with code BDAY3 and save $10 on any two posters with code BDAY4. More »
- Get ready VIPs, Daesung is gearing up for a Japanese solo album this February.
- So just how darling is the Etude House Dear Darling Neon Lip Tint? Find out in Jinra’s review!
- Cole Haan brings a covet-worthy set of pumps to reality when they collaborated with stylish beauties Jen Brill & Olivia Kim.
- The release of Rayman Legends looks to be launching in late February for all you gamers.
- Eastern Drawing aims to let you to artistically create with ease while you’re on your smartphone.
- The very bejeweled Beaded Miniaudiere from Juicy Couture is festively featured in today’s Cute Carriers.
Feeling like time needs to fly by a touch quicker. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The teaser images are out for 100%’s new comeback concept and single “Boys Like Me.”
- Watch the commercial for Justin Bieber’s new “Girlfriend” fragrance and possibly be swooned.
- V°73 gets a bit playful in their new Autumn-Winter 2012-2013 Collection that you can peek at now!
- Seems like Wii U sales for November weren’t up at their ideal level, at least for numbers in the US.
- How accurate is it for these celebs to be matched to their cartoon alter-egos.
- They don’t call him the Grinch for no reason, but you have to admit that he made a good comeback.
Morning detour of errands before work. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Come find out all about love in 60sec with INFINITE’s Sunggyu in today’s Video of the Day.
- Check out Fergie’s latest campaign photos and video for her new fragrance “Viva.”
- Now you can shop in person for that classic handbag seeing as The Cambridge Satchel Company has officially opened their first store.
- It’s a “Kawaii Paradise” in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day with the darling Hello Kitty.
- The Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim is expected to arrive in early 2013!
- Never get lost (hopefully) and know where you are with today’s App of the Day, MapQuest.
- The writer for “Amazing Spider-Man” chats about the comic’s latest plot twist.
Finally reached the mid-week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Soon you’ll be able to see the lovely KARA looking as cute as ever as an…anime!
- See if NYX’s Crystal Liquid Liner is able to give you that extra hint of a sparkle just in time for the holidays.
- One guy decides to pull off a pretty awesome prank involving befriending Facebook strangers and reproducing their profile picture - too funny!
- Today’s Plushie of the Day is definitely adorable, I mean, who can say no to a toast cushion?
- Someone was super bored to figure out how to craft this classic masterpiece that is totally one of the more fancy pieces of calculator art that I’ve seen.
- HBO is gearing up to premiere a new documentary film covering the life of Vogue fashion editors.
- The time has come to an end for the agreement between Facebook and Zynga.
Wanting this week to fly by ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
And there goes the start of the last month of 2012! We’ll be celebrating this year’s events with a bang with the Ningin 2012 End of Year Awards. If you’re picking anything up from KpopHeaven, be it a gift or a treat for yourself, you could get some free goodies as well as cool sales depending on what you order. KPOP Idol-Off 3: Key vs. Eric vs. Suzy vs. Yoochun kicked off very recently - everything’s still to play for! Let’s now give it up for our top users of this wonderful week: More »
The year is soon coming to a close and you know what that means: It’s time for the Ningin 2012 End of the Year Awards! It’s an annual tradition for us to reflect on all the things that made 2012 in Asian pop culture and entertainment. We’ll be turning to you to let us know what was big this year in the world of Asian entertainment and pop culture through a series of Users’ Choice polls happening this week, starting today. More »