T-ara’s Hyomin left the worrying message of “Should I be gone?“ on her Cyworld minihomepage. Although the question “없어… 질까? (eobseojilkka?)” can also mean “Should it be gone?” or “Should it (she/he) disappear?” fans have speculated that the message is in reference to Hyomin disappearing herself. More »
Congratulations to our previous One Sentence Summary winner, tkitesy who submitted, “Pizza toppings meets musical extravagance.” One Sentence Summary is similar to Caption This blog games, except instead of photos, your task is to do it with videos. Best one sentence summary wins 100 EXP. More »
- The match details for the MLG: Idol Heartthrob-Off are out, so let the games begin!
- Hairstyles ideas for you guys to sport on Valentine’s Day, ranging from a mellow, casual day to a nice look for a fancy night out.
- These 10 eligible celeb bachelors will make you swoon as you go through the list, good thing they’re all single!
- Cute Valentine’s Day chocolates that would be so “sweet” to receive and of course, delicious to eat too.
- Head to T-Mobile to get in on the sweet deal that all smartphones are free this weekend!
- An upcoming game, Homefront, decides to make a change to the game by removing the direct reference to Kim Jong Il.
- A cute and delicious treat in the form of this sweet teddy bear ice cream cone.
- The HTC Freestyle will debut in time for V-Day at a pretty nice price point to boot.
- Do you agree with these picks for male baby faced idols? If anything, at least it’s adorable eye candy.
- A new PV release from RADWIMPS for “Kyoshinsho” is slower-paced but very emotionally powerful.
- So many good movies in the running for Best Picture - I’m sure you guys have seen at least one on the list, so don’t forget to vote for the most deserving one to win!
Drama breaks are so needed after doing readings all day - What was the highlight of your day? More »
In an episode of KBS2TV’s “Happy Together 3,” the members of DBSK revealed information about Shinee’s leader, Onew. They said that Onew had grown a lot for the past 2 years and 3 months since DBSK had been on break. They said that whenever they saw Onew before he would always be too shy to approach them and say hi, but now he would directly go to them addressed them as “hyung” whenver they meet. More »
After a hilarious teaser featuring 2AM’s Changmin, 8Eight’s Lee Hyun has released yet another MV teaser for his upcoming title track, “You Are the Best of My Life.” Although there is a conspicuous absence of Changmin from this teaser (I loved evil hobo Changmin), 4Minute’s Nam Ji Hyun and gagwoman Jung Juri have stepped in to bring their own brand of insanity into the latest teaser. Check it out! More »
Team Lychee is sitting pretty on top of the Mixr Legions ice cream cone with 95 points. They are followed by the ever rich flavor of Mango and Green Tea with 61 and 53 respectively. Green Tea was quite the beneficiary of the Mystery Box in the past 24 hours. Every team won at least one of the battleground sites yesterday, so there’s a lot more parity among the Legions which is great. The scores are still very close and with 3 weeks or so left, there’s plenty of time for anyone to win. More »
After innumerable delays, much to the disappointment to fans, Kahi’s debut is finally fast approaching. The charismatic leader of After School just revealed a MV teaser for her debut track, “Come Back, You Bad Person.” This is definitely one of the most anticipated debuts, so you don’t want to miss it! More »
All idols need a little love and although they have their fans, it just might not be enough. Sometimes in our dreams, we like to think that we ourselves look the best with our bias, however, we can all agree that if one of our bias and another idol look cute together, we would be more happy for them and even begin to worship them. In fact, we’d be ecstatic, right guys? If you got to play matchmaker for this year’s Valentine’s Day, which idols do you think you would pair up? Well if you want an idea, check out these 10 idol couples that are like matches made in heaven! More »