After releasing their digital single, “Let’s Stop,” back in September, the 3 Ladies of Gavy NJ have returned with their 5th mini album, “Glossy.” Along with the mini-album’s release, the MV for their tittle song, “Pick Up the Phone,” has also been released. You can check out “Pick Up the Phone” MV below as well as the other tracks: More »
From Rekuru: The Japanese boy band, Hey!Say!JUMP will be releasing their new single “Arigatou ~Sekai no Doko ni Itemo~” this coming December 15, 2010 in two different formats (limited edition and regular edition). The full track of the song has just been released. Now it’s time for you to check it out below! More »
From Rekuru: Even though Aoi from Ayabie chose to continue his career as a soloist, he is definitely proving that he can do it on his own. His subsequent single, “Surrender Love“, is due out the day after Thanksgiving (November 25th), and with that PV already out, he’s ready to provide more to his lovable fans by releasing “Youth.” More »
- Results for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pin game are in - congrats to all the winners!
- The Beast gets props for looking very futuristic and sleek - I mean the concept of this hybrid electric bicycle isn’t something I’ve seen around yet.
- Are you an Angel or Alien? Show it off visually and with a scent with Thierry Mugler’s latest line of fragrance accessories.
- Disappointment may be coming to Samsung Galaxy S who may have to wait till next year before the long-awaited Froyo update arrives for their phones.
- A very creative fan remakes the The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword trailer into something that…will definitely leave an impression (or at least a chuckle in knowing how most Zelda games go).
- Makeup removal is as important a step as putting it on, see how makeup artist Lisa Eldridge removes her makeup with this routine.
- YesStyle’s Tokyo Fashion Layered Floral Chiffon Dress makes me want spring/summer weather to return even sooner. But until then I can read Susie’s wonderful review that tempts me into buying one of my own.
- Though it’s sort of been empty without hearing Utada Hikaru dominate the new music scene, she’s left some very thoughtful words on her hiatus that makes me hope she accomplishes everything she wants while being “normal”.
Food preparations begin…mmm! - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Yesterday it was released that Seo In Gook was covering A-ha’s “Take on Me,” a song from the 80’s that most of the young readers might not know of. The full song was released, and I thought it was amazing. But most people, including myself, had no idea why So Ji Sub was on the cover. Well, he’s staring in the music video along with Jung So Min. The music video looks like a take on the original. Check out the MV teaser and full song below! More »
From Flauntme: I call this the power of makeup…literally. Makeup can enhance your beauty, no doubt. However, it can get to the point of looking like a DIFFERENT person. I happened to stumble upon someone’s picture on Facebook, and this girl showed how she changed herself using just makeup. The before and after pictures are pretty shocking because she has reached the point of almost getting a plastic surgery using just makeup. More »
From Rekuru: Delicious, mouth-watering ramen is a very popular in Japan and ramen shops are usually packed. Since there is so many ramen shops, how do you know which shop is shady and which shop is good? Well, a 10 point check list that shows what a bad shop might be like can help you next time you go out for some ramen. More »
From Rekuru: There have been rumors circulating on if Arashi’s Aiba Masaki would be getting a drama in the winter season, and it has been confirmed. He will star in the drama version of the manga, Bartender, which started in 2004 that ended its run last year. Bartender is a story of a genius bartender that uses his talents to ease the worries and soothe the souls of his troubled customers. He will be playing the lead role of Sasakura Ryuu. More »