Not too long ago, YG Entertainment revealed that two 2NE1 songs, “Fire” and “Can’t Nobody,” have officially become tracks available for download on the highly popular game Tap Tap Revenge 3 for the hand-held Apple devices. Well, some addition news regarding this matter has just been revealed! More »
- An in-depth review of the Beautyblender makes it easy to see how you can achieve a flawless foundation application.
- It seems as though Seungri’s questionable height might have just been a perception mixup and maybe some sleight of eye with that screencap.
- A pretty eye-opening sex scandal mentions too many Johnny’s Entertainment artists to take lightly.
- Apple’s next update, the iOS 4.2, will effortlessly be available for both the iTouch and iPad (and bringing along some much needed improvements).
- Fashionable shoes without pain? Sign me up! Sofft Shoes’s Fall Collection is able to provide you with amazing shoes that won’t make you curse yourself later.
- Get your mind working with Nonograms, which received a really nice score to boot with it’s focused gameplay.
- Celebrations for Sanrio’s 50th Anniversary sure leads to some cool things - especially this Hello Kitty + AERIAL7 collaboration for a pretty sweet pair of headphones.
BEAST’s new mini-album, of course! - What was the highlight of your day? More »
From Rekuru: Japanese rock band Sadie recently came back with their 11th single ‘Toge‘. Sadie have excited fans even more because they have just released the full PV for the track Toge. The PV shows dark and exciting concept that definitely displays the meaning of rock. Blood is splattered everywhere throughout the PV which makes the feeling of rock even more alive. More »
From Girlybubble: Ever since the famous super star Hello Kitty made her debut worldwide, you can find almost anything related to Hello Kitty! I get so surprised when I see electronics embedded with Hello Kitty because it is so cute and handy. I love how they all pretty and pink. I chose 10 cute Hello Kitty electronics that you can use in your everyday life: More »
Upcoming Korean drama “Mary Stayed Out All Night” has been creating quite a buzz because of the cast, which includes Jang Geun Suk, Moon Geun Young, and Kim Hyo Jin. There was a press conference for this highly anticipated drama recently, and Kim Hyo Jin was seen wearing clothes from Balmain Fall 2010 collection. More »
Idol group BEAST is coming back with their fourth mini-album ‘Light Go On Again‘ and there has already been a huge amount of anticipation. This time, BEAST have gone for a more calmer melody as oppose to their track SOOM. The boys of BEAST have now unleashed a two-minute music video teaser for their track intro ‘Lights Go On Again.’ More »
From Rekuru: Despite my neverending love for Kyo-ani’s current works, they REALLY need to make another Full Metal Panic! series. It’s been about 5 years since Second Raid, and that’s way too long for fans like me. Gonzo made the first season, but I have to admit, the first season was pretty crappy. Ever since the helm was switched to Kyoto Animation, FMP’s gotten the quality it deserves. More »
From Rekuru: Japanese rock band FLOW are back with their 20th single titled, ‘Tabidachi Graffiti‘. While fans wait for the single, FLOW have satisfied them with the release of the full PV for the track. The PV features Japanese actress Mizusawa Erena who plays a high school student deciding whether or not she should confess her true feelings to her crush. More »
From Rekuru: Although Arashi’s newest single, Hatenai Sora isn’t set to be released until November 10, fans will be happy to know that they can quickly pass the remaining days by watching the PV for title track Hatenai Sora (or Endless Sky). After all, time flies by when you’re having fun, right? (Hint: For some more variety, you can also pass time by listening to previously released previews of Maboroshi and Story.) More »