With the coalition of Japanese and American publishers looming over the heads of scanlation sites, many have started cracking under the pressure and ceased to host scanlated manga any longer. This leaves many overseas manga fans with fewer and fewer options to enjoy their favorite titles. Well, it looks like a group of thirty seven manga publishers is coming together to try and appease overseas consumers! More »
Over the past years, Kara has been receiving a lot of attention especially after their hit single, “Mister.” Now they are at it again, with their recent release “Jumping” dominating Japan’s and Korea’s music charts. Kara is following in the footsteps of other groups and has released their own version of ‘Star Collection Cards.’ More »
Yep another random survey done by popular music website Monkey3! This time, they asked the users who they think is the person with a perfect Soo Neung (Korean College Entrance Exam). Not surprisingly, “Uhm Chin Ah” (stands for Mother’s Friend’s Son) Lee Seung Gi grabbed the number one spot easily with 39% of the total votes. Take a good look at the rest of the results. More »
Congratulations to redfox1217 for correctly answering the previous Trivia question, “Which Taiwanese drama did all four Fahrenheit members first star in together?” with KO One. For answering within 10 minutes, he/she receives an EXP speed bonus of 25 points! Playing Trivia is simple: Be the first person to answer the trivia question correctly and win 100 EXP points! Today’s trivia question is courtesy of me: More »
On an episode of variety show KBS2TV’s “Happy Together,” Seohyun, maknae of SNSD, revealed her member’s sleeping habits. “I’m the maknae so I wake up the earliest and wake the rest of the unnis up. When I turn on the lights, Yuri just asks me to turn it back off again, while Tiffany says, ‘I’ll be up in a bit,’ and never gets up. Sooyoung is easiest to wake up, but I was hurt one time when she was sleep-talking and told me, ‘I know, why don’t you take care of yourself for once,’”stated Seohyun. More »
Last week on the Amazing Race Nick and Vicki were lucky to escape elimination. The seventh leg of the race takes place in St. Petersburg, Russia. Seven teams are left, and this episode was full of twists and turns for these teams, here are the highlights from Sunday’s episode. More »
- Don’t forget to sign up for your chance to win some sweet prizes in the 2nd Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows giveaway!
- ThinkGeek releases the very affordable iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Case, functional and protective - very nice.
- Rurouni Kenshin was a classic for many anime fans, so it’s pretty exciting news that it’s being revived as a PSP game.
- Mmmm chocolate! A very delicious tip leads us to Chocri’s customizable chocolate bars. Though another tip leads to your chance to win some from Lemondrop’s giveaway contest.
- Lancôme unveils their gorgeous collaboration collection with L’Wren Scott - it is so luxurious looking!
- Charice’s self-titled album claims GOLD status in Japan - congratulations!
- The HTC Merge will be getting some handy accessories, while the Droid 2 Global gets a slight delay - both will be available soon enough via Verizon.
- Be on point with your Fall style with the Marie Claire Fall Fashion A to Z iPad App, whose review leaves me to want to take a browse myself.
Power naps are so refreshing - What was the highlight of your day? More »
From Rekuru: Ninomiya Kazunari’s supposed sex friend tells all! This supposed friend of Arashi’s Nino is no other than his rumored ex Shiina Noriko. She gave a candid interview to a magazine about their sex life. She said that this certain ex-boyfriend came around asking to see her again. He was said to be the type that would be forgiving someone who cheats, and fans suspect Nino! More »
From Rekuru: A 21-year-old women and her husband had quite the surprise when they found a 54-year-old Japanese pervert trying to fish himself some ladies undergarments using a 4-meter-long fishing pole. Oh did I mention, the owner of the underwear belonged to the 21-year-old women? That must have been an awkward encounter. More »
From Rekuru: Japanese horror film, Battle Royale 3D is set to release in Japan on November 20th, and it has also been announced that they will be bringing this film to the United States next year. You can view the trailer below, but I will add a Warning: Graphic Violence before you watch this, viewer discretion is advised. More »