Congratulations to user khimhongki for correctly guessing the previous Voice Snippets game with Fahrenheit’s Wu Chun. Voice Snippets is a blog game in which you listen to a voice snippet and post your guess of who the voice belongs to. The first person to guess correctly will receive 100 EXP points. More »
Japanese vocalist Ito Yuna has been quite inactive for the majority of this year. Well, fans are getting excited, because she is set to release a new single within the coming week! A promotional video for the title track, “Mamotte Agetai,” has been released recently to excite fans even more. Keep reading to check it out! More »
- I am sure no S♥NE wants to miss out on this week’s Facebook Giveaway, especially since it’s for SNSD’s new Hoot album! A couple clicks and you’ll be entered to win, how easy is that?
- A big congratulations to Mizushima Hiro whose skill as a writer is awarded the “Poplar Publishing Grand Prize for Fiction” - very impressive.
- Final Fantasy makes its way to Facebook with their first game app for the social network that practically everyone is a part of.
- Motorola’s Droid 2 Global will definitely be making an eye-catching impact as it arrives, with two color choices being offered right off the bat.
- How much do you think Leather Socks will become a trend? Weigh in your thoughts with everyone.
- Netflix better watch out because Redbox is all set to launch their streaming service in the new year and become a fierce competitor in the rental business.
- There are some beauty products that people just rave about all the time, check out 10 of them compiled into this convenient list.
– The end of October brings us to finally be able to announce our EXP Giveaway winner! Nice work :)
A fresh, new month - What was the highlight of your day? More »
CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from household gadgets and appliances to the right barstool! Lucky for you, we’re giving away one $65 gift certificate courtesy of CSN Stores that may be used for shopping on any of CSN Stores 200+ stores! Entering to win is easy: More »
Today’s video of the day, courtesy of lytoe, features Jinusean’s “Ayo.” With a catchy beat that will have you raising your hands over your head, the focus in this video is most on the two little boys at 3:36. Respectivley Taeyang, in the blue shirt, and G-Dragon, in the black jacket, from current group Big Bang, aren’t they just too cute as little kids? More »
From Rekuru: Forget sitting a whole hour in detention, mess up in class at Ogi Elementary in Japan and you’ll get either a kiss, covered in snot, hug or if you’re lucky, forgiven. A 59-year-old teacher has developed a triplet of self proclaimed ‘sexual harassment dice‘ that is used to determine the punishment for students who do anything that the teacher sees as wrong. More »
October may have ended, but rest assured that all the memories will haunt us for a very long time–guess it’s a good thing that all the memories we create here on Ningin are good ones! Not only did we get to attend X-Japan’s amazing final leg of their first ever US tour in NY and help celebrate singer Toshi’s birthday, but we also got to check out the New York Comic Con and the New York Anime Festival (check out the amazing pictures!) And now, without further ado, give it up for the top users of the month: More »
Congratulations to LindseyCosta for correctly answering the previous Trivia question, “In King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo, what is the name Tak Goo’s father (Il Joong) registered Tak Goo as?” with Goo Hyung Jun. Playing Trivia is simple: Be the first person to answer the trivia question correctly and win 100 EXP points! Today’s trivia question is courtesy of me: More »
From Rekuru: AKB48, the JPOP group with 48 girls (yes 48!), has set new records with their latest single, “Beginner.” In just the first week alone, it sold 827,000 copies giving them their fifth consecutive single. This total sets a brand new record for first-week single sales by any female group beating SPEED’s single, “ALL MY TRUE LOVE,” which sold a mere 601,000 in comparison. It also makes them the #1 so far in the 21st century defeating Utada’s “Can You Keep A Secret?” from 2001 that sold 784,000. Not only that, but it is AKB48’s third consecutive single to sell more than half a million copies in the first week. More »
Shawols residing in Taiwan, rejoice! SHINee will be visiting Taiwan for the third time, participating in variety shows and even hosting a “Hello Taiwan first FAN PARTY.” Sadly, tickets sold out in seconds, but don’t fret. Word has it that you’ll be seeing them during your morning commute. More »