- KAT-TUN will release a new single mid-November - will this be the comeback that will “CHANGE UR WORLD“?
- Mew returns as a free gift to Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver players to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the original Gold and Silver
- HTC Sense opens it’s official website - a walk-through video makes it easy to see what it has to offer
- The largest Lego ship ever is finally built, comes out to be an astonishing height of 23 feet!
- The 2nd season of Vampire Diaries is only getting more intense and complicated - totally great for a plot that will keep you guessing and this week’s episode is no exception
- What you see and what you take (with a camera) can turn out to be so different sometimes, get an explanation as to why your image turns out that way
- Cute items at a deal are hard to resist - see what popped up in this week’s 5 Cute Finds Under $5
- ‘Stepped in gum‘ high heels sure aren’t something you see everyday.
- A Super Junior Bonamana Repackaged poster is up for grabs in this week’s Twitter Giveaway - a couple clicks and you’ll be entered for a chance to win - how easy is that?
Time flies so strangely - What was the highlight of your day? More »
Welcome back to yet another KPOP Idol-Off match! This time around, a SHINee Vol. 2 - Lucifer Album (Vers. A) courtesy of YesAsia is at stake! For this match, we’re pitting SHINee’s Taemin against Super Junior’s Siwon. Sure, it’s a cruel pairing since a lot of people are fans of both, but this isn’t about bands. It’s about the idols with the most passionate fans. It’s up to this match to determine whether Taemin or Siwon will advance on to be the top KPOP Idol. Read on for more details. More »
The title says it all. Recently, the distributor of JYJ’s international album, The Beginning, Warner Music Korea announced the delay of the album’s release date due to unforeseen demand. Want concrete numbers? Turns out the unforeseen demand totals to a staggering “99,999 limited edition copies, 300,000 special edition copies and 220,000 regular edition copies.” More »
We haven’t really seen the 2AM boys in a while, have we? But don’t worry, they have been busy with their first regular album! To be released on October 26th, so stay tuned! While we wait, the famous music producer, “HITMAN” Bang, revealed the teaser image for 2AM’s potential comeback! More »
Congratulations to neha200 for correctly answering the previous Trivia question, “Which JPOP group was formed in Honolulu, Hawaii?” with Arashi. For answering within 10 minutes, she receives an EXP speed bonus of 25 points! Playing Trivia is simple: Be the first person to answer the trivia question correctly and win 100 EXP points! Today’s trivia question is courtesy of deniseisafan: More »
A recent poll by BIG GLOBE showed that Ninomiya Kazunari(Arashi)’s new drama “Freeter, Ie wo Kau” was the number 1 drama that most people are anticipating. Based on a bestseller novel by Arikawa Hiro, the story is about a man (played by Ninomiya) who is not ambitious and driven. The drama will show him rebuilding his life. Check out the rest of the results below. More »
Popular JPOP idol group KAT-TUN will be unveiling their new single “CHANGE UR WORLD” on November 17th. This song has been recently chosen as a theme song for “Going! Sports&News;,” which is a show that Kamenashi Kazuya makes weekly appearances on. As always, the single will have two limited editions and one regular edition. More »
The legendary BoA recently made her comeback to the Korean music scene with a full-length album, Hurricane Venus. She quickly followed that comeback up with a follow-up re-packaged album, promoting a new track called “COPY & PASTE.” The reactions to BoA’s new style of music has been quite mixed. While die-hard BoA fans have been defending her new “evolution” in music, many find that they are longing for the “old” BoA. Well, there’s something for everything in an upcoming episode of Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook, so stay tuned! More »
There’s a nice Kpop line up for this year’s Seoul Tokyo Music Festival to be held in Japan this year. From rookie group Teen Top to girl group 2NE1, things sound like they’re going to be exciting. But to crank up the heat, it’s recently been confirmed that Big Bang will also be part of the music festival. Awww snap. More »
That’s right Hottests, today is your dream come true! 2PM makes their anticipated comeback on this weeks Mnet Countdown with I’ll Be Back. Hotter than ever, they never disappoint us with their stage presence. In order to make this comeback extra special, JYP purchased extra time on Mnet for the boys to each have their own backstage talk. More »
It seems like fans will never get a chance to see JYJ’s first official album ‘The Beginning.’ The situation with SM and JYJ has been on-going and it has even been taken to court. Warner Music Korea has decided to re-schedule the release date for the album due to unforeseen circumstances. More »
Street Poet has released the full music video for ‘Seriously Don’t Know You‘ and it features Korean actress and singer Shim Eun Jin. The music video features a woman staring at you and crying her heart out, tears fall down her face. It is accompanied by strong and powerful vocals which sets the mood. More »