From Flauntme: One of the most exciting kinds of beauty products for me are eyeshadow compacts. Why? I love the little sections of color and the little mirrors and brushes they come with. Plus, no worrying about which colors go with which– they’re all there. Etude House Dear My Blooming Eyes in BR402 Heart Touching Beige Brown is a great example of such a compact, along with cuteness points! More »
- Putting on their own spin on it, LED Apple covers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis‘ “Thrift Shop.”
- Pretty eyes are no problem with CARGO’s Eyeshadow Duo in Boise covered in this review.
- Target has expanded with a new bridal collection that is quite gorgeous.
- The Wii U takes a price cut to just $240, which is quite awesome.
- Flash a little bling in today’s Cute Carriers when you tote around this adorable wallet from Betsey Johnson.
- Google Chrome users can now pick up Chrome 27 in the latest update.
- Check out a sneak peek and BTS look at upcoming sci-fi monster film, Pacific Rim.
Looking forward to the weekday’s fun frenzy to take a breather. What was the highlight of your day? More »