- The wait continues with 100%’s releasing a second MV teaser for “Want U Back.”
- See if the My Blooming Eyes eyeshadow compact from Etude House is able to make your embrace your inner princess with Jessica’s review.
- The bids are closed and it will cost one lucky person $610,000 to meet Apple’s Tim Cook.
- How cute and cool is this t-shirt that combines two characters that don’t seem to match but then they do so well.
- Gamers who can’t get enough zombie play might love the very promising “Dying Light,” set to arrive next year.
- The nominations are out for the Teen Choice Awards 2013 - so get your votes in!
- Oh no! Morgan Freeman falls asleep during a live TV interview.
- Stay cool and with change when you have one of these super adorable popsicle coin purses on hand by Kate Spade.
Yay - weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »
Finally, EXO fans! EXO is coming back with XOXO and there’s a KpopHeaven pre-order sale to show for it! Right now save 13% when you the XOXO Kiss and Hug album pre-order combo and 20% off when you purchase both albums + 3 posters with the XOXO Deluxe Pre-Order Combo. Free shipping included! More »
From Flauntme: One of the most exciting kinds of beauty products for me are eyeshadow compacts. Why? I love the little sections of color and the little mirrors and brushes they come with. Plus, no worrying about which colors go with which– they’re all there. Etude House Dear My Blooming Eyes in BR402 Heart Touching Beige Brown is a great example of such a compact, along with cuteness points! More »